Biography / Wiki
Nancy Pelosi is a Politician born on March 26, 1940, in Baltimore, Maryland, USA, and her hometown is Baltimore, Maryland. Nancy Pelosi is the first woman in American history to lead a political party in Congress. She was the last of six children and the first daughter in her family.
Height / Weight / Age
|Date Of Birth
|March 26, 1940
|In Centimeters – 165 cm
In Feet and Inches – 5’ 5”
|In Kilograms – 60 kg
In Pounds – 132 lbs
Education / Family
She did her schooling at the Institute of Norte Dame, Baltimore and she attended Trinity College, Washington, D.C. Her educational qualification is B.A. in Political Science. Pelosi’s father was well-known in Little Italy. When she was seven years old, he became the city’s first Italian-American mayor
|Baltimore, Maryland, USA
|Institute of Norte Dame, Baltimore
|Trinity College, Washington, D.C.
|Thomas D’Alesandro Jr. (Politician)
|Anunciata D’Alesandro (Entrepreneur)
|Thomas L. J. D’Alesandro III (Politician)
Franklin D. Roosevelt D’Alesandro
Career / Fashion And Style
Nancy Pelosi started her career in politics at a very young age. She has served the U.S. House of Representatives since 1987.
Boyfriend, Affairs, Husband and More
|Son– Paul Pelosi Jr. (Businessman)
Daughters– Christine Pelosi (Author)
Here we are providing you the list of her favourite things.
|Dark chocolate ice-cream
|Miss Representation, Compared To What: The Improbable Journey Of Barney Frank, Climate Refugees
|Favourite TV Shows
Some Interesting Facts About Nancy Pelos
- She involved in politics at a very young age, as she attended her first Democratic National Convention at just the age of 12.
- Nancy belongs to an American-Italian political family, as her father was a legendary Democratic congressman and Baltimore mayor, and her brother Thomas was also the mayor of Baltimore.
- Pelosi’s father was well-known in Little Italy and went on to become a Baltimore legend. When she was seven years old, he became the city’s first Italian-American mayor.
- Nancy managed her father’s book of who learned his political favors.
- She met the 35th President of the United States, John F. Kennedy at the age of 20, at his inaugural ball.
- Nancy Pelosi is the first woman in American history to lead a political party in Congress.
- She elected as the Democratic Party Chair for the state of California in 1981, where she used to work to recruit and raise money.
- During her graduation at the Trinity College in Washington, D.C, she first met her husband Paul Pelosi, and after a courtship of 2 years, they got married and moved to San Francisco.
- she became the principal female Speaker of the House in 2007 and remain on the position until Rep. John Boehner moved her into the Speaker of the House in 2011.
- USA President Barack Obama once called her “an extraordinary leader for the American people.”
- She included on the TIME magazine’s rundown of ‘The 100 Most Influential People in the World’, under the “Pioneers” class.
- She is known for a workaholic as she hardly sleeps and doesn’t even drink coffee.
- She likes chocolate very much as her office is stocked with Ghirardelli chocolates.
- She has done appraising work in developing paying jobs, easy opportunity to a college education, cheap health care, and reconsider energy policy to get better domestic alternatives.