Biography / Wiki
Popularly known by AJ Styles, his real name is Allen Neal Jones. Though he could not achieve success at WWE he is a champion at TNA. With the combination of his strength and speed, he performs like a beast in the ring. He was born on 2nd June 1977 in North Carolina, U.S.A.
Currently, he is signed by WWE, and performs under RAW with the ring name “AJ Styles”. He has won World Heavyweight Champion four times and a World Champion three times. He had a tough childhood but still came out to be the star.
Height / Weight / Age
|Date Of Birth||2 June 1977|
|Height||In Centimeters – 176 cm
In Feet and Inches – 5’11”
|Weight||In Kilograms- 99 kg
In Pounds – 218 lbs
|Eye Color||Light Brown|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Shoe Size||10 (US)|
As of 2019, AJ Styles has an estimated net worth of $6 million.
Education / Family
He spent his childhood in poverty due to his alcoholic father. He hated his father because of his abusive behavior. Hence he didn’t reveal much about his family, siblings, and childhood. He attended Johnson High School, Gainesville, Georgia for education.
He also joined wrestling school and since then he decided to pursue a career in wrestling. Before becoming a wrestler, he did odd jobs like driving, supplying water to houses, etc.
|Real Name||Allen Neal Jones|
|Birth Place||North Carolina, U.S.A|
|School||Johnson High School, Gainesville, Georgia|
|College||College Drop out|
|Home Town||Gainesville, Georgia|
|Debut||TNA Debut: 2002|
|Fathers Name||Not known|
|Mothers Name||Not known|
Career / Fashion And Style
He got his break in 1998, National Championship Wrestling. Though he was trained by Michaels he lost his first singles match. He emerged as the winner of the Promotional Tour’s Television championship in 1999.
He made his debut in the Australian promotion of WWA, in February 2002. He defeated Jerry Lynn and won the title in form of WWA international cruiserweight championship.
To win the TNA World Tag Team Championship, he teamed up with Kurt Angle in 2012. Unfortunately, he was defeated by Daniels and Kazarian. He is also associated with New Japan Pro Wrestling and was successful in winning the IWGP Heavyweight Championship.
Awards & Achievements
|TNA World Heavyweight Champion||2 Times|
|TNA World Tag Team Champion||2 Times|
|NWA World Heavyweight Champion||3 Times|
|NWA Tag Team Champion||4 Times|
Girlfriends, Affairs, Wife and More
He married his long-time girlfriend Wendy in 2000. He is blessed with three sons and one daughter.
|Children||Daughter – Amey Jones
Sons – Avery Jones, Albey Jones, Ajay Jones
His favourite things are as follows –
|Favourite Video Games||NCAA 13 Football, Street Fighter, Super Mario Bros.|
|Favourite Wrestler||Shawn Michaels|
Some Interesting Facts About AJ Styles
- His childhood was very tough. Because his family was poor.
- His father was influenced by alcohol and Styles often became a victim of his father’s abuse.
- He declined a developmental deal to train with WWE because he didn’t want to relocate from one place to another which would hamper her wife’s college plans.
- His finishing moves are Styles Clash, The Phenomenal Forearm, and Calf Crusher.
- His hobby is playing video games.
- He regularly competes for the Christian Wrestling Federation.
- He has won the NWA TNA X-Division title and NWA World Tag Team Titles.
- He defeated Jeff Jarrett and Raven to become NWA heavyweight champion.
- He was in complete favor of the 6 sided rings, unlike other TNA stars.
- He loves his family. He has a tattoo which mentions the birthdays of his sons.
- He captured the IGWP Heavyweight Championship in 2014. This championship is considered the biggest prize of New Japan Pro-Wrestling.
- To make TNA different from WWE, he supported the 6-sided ring which was an exclusive ring for TNA.
- He stayed at TNA for 12 years and has won many titles.
- He made statements that were offensive to the Gay community, which made homophobic kind of impression on the fan’s mind.
- He is a good friend of Ken Kennedy.
- In 2016, he earned $2.4 million from the WWE.
- His trademark move is The Pele.
- He is a big fan of Christian hip-hop.
- He is a video game enthusiast.
- He did not reveal much about his parents and siblings.