Biography / Wiki
Andrew D. Huberman is a neuroscientist, academic, and media personality from the United States. He is best renowned for his altruistic contributions to the fields of brain development, plasticity, and regeneration. He is also recognized for being a professor at Stanford University School of Medicine’s Department of Neurobiology.
Height / Weight / Age
Andrew Huberman’s age is unknown. He will turn 47 years old. Andrew Huberman stands roughly 5′ 7″ tall and weighs around 78 kg. He had brown eyes and black-brown hair color which was very adorable. He looked very handsome and dashing with a body measurement of 42 inches chest, 33 inches waist, and 16 inches biceps.
Andrew Huberman’s net worth is estimated to be more than 850k USD in 2021. His income comes from teaching and various business enterprises.
Education / Family
Andrew was born and raised in Palo Alto, California, in the United States. He graduated from Henry M. Gunn High School as a student and then went on to the University of California, Santa Barbara, for his bachelor’s degree and the University of California, Berkeley for his master’s degree. He graduated from the University of California, Davis, with a Ph.D. in neuroscience in 2004.
Andrew D. Huberman
|Palo Alto, California, USA
|Date of birth
|September 26, 1975
|In feet and inches: 5’7”
In centimeters: 170 cm
|In kilograms: 78 kg
In pounds: 180 lbs
|Scientist and Professor
|M. Gunn High School
|University of California
|Palo Alto, California, USA
Career / Fashion and Style
Andrew began his career as an assistant in Irving Zucker’s laboratory at the University of California, Berkeley, where he studied “how early androgen exposure affects development.” He also studied the organization of binocular visual pathways in the hypothalamus, which controls the circadian clock.
Andrew investigated while earning his Ph.D. at the University of California, Davis, and discovered that neuronal activity and axon guidance molecules work together to maintain accurate binocular map wiring in the brain. Between 2005 to 2010, he worked as a research assistant in the lab of American neuroscientist Ben A. Barres.
Andrew is currently a professor of neurobiology at Stanford University School of Medicine, where he has made significant contributions to the fields of brain development, neural regeneration, and brain plasticity.
He has served on the boards of numerous international organizations, including the National Institutes of Health, Current Biology, The Journal of Neuroscience, The Journal of Comparative Neurology, and others.
Andrew also has a YouTube channel with the same name, where he posts his experiment videos and podcasts. His most recent video on the channel, “Nutrients For Brain Health & Performance,” has received thousands of views as of 2021.
Girlfriend, Affairs, Wife, and More
He is not married yet and there isn’t a lot of information on their relationship.
Here we are providing the list of favorites of Andrew Huberman:
|Black and White
Some Interesting Facts About Andrew Huberman
- He is a well-known neurologist, professor, YouTuber, and media personality.
- He is a member of the National Institutes of Health Grants Advisory Panel, which he was elected to.
- Andrew has a self-titled website where he hosts live podcasts.
- Reading books, writing blogs, traveling, and photography are some of his favorite pastimes.
- His favorite trip destination is New Zealand.
- He has served on the boards of numerous international organizations, including the National Institutes of Health, Current Biology, The Journal of Neuroscience, The Journal of Comparative Neurology, and others.
- Andrew also has a YouTube channel with the same name, where he posts his experiment videos and podcasts.
- Andrew is currently a professor of neurobiology at Stanford University School of Medicine.