Biography / Wiki
TV personalities like TV talk show hosts or radio hosts are some of the most famous people as they can be seen or heard often by a large number of people. The American radio host, author, producer, and TV talk show host Andy Cohen began his career as an intern at ‘CBS News’.
Most of his notable contributions as a producer are for ‘The Early Show,’ ‘48 Hours’ and ‘CBS This Morning’. He has served as the vice president of development and talent for the news network ‘Bravo’.
The American pop culture-based late-night talk show ‘Watch What Happens Live with Andy Cohen’ made him a household name. He has also launched a radio channel on ‘SiriusXM Radio,’ which is known as ‘Radio Andy’.
Height / Weight / Age
|Date Of Birth||June 6, 1968|
|Height||In Centimetres – 175 cm
In Feet and Inches – 5’9”
|Weight||In Kilograms – 62 Kg
In Pounds – 136 lbs
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Shoe Size||11.5 (US)|
Producers are known as the backbone of any show and Andy has been serving as a producer for a long time now. He has also worked as a TV host a radio host and as a vice president for a news network as well.
Considered one of the most experienced TV producers in America, Andy Cohen’s total net worth is estimated to be $15 million US dollars as of now.
Education / Family
The native of Missouri Andy Cohen was born and raised in Saint Louis, Missouri, United States. Andy is the son of Lou Cohen and Evelyn Cohen and was raised with his sister Emily Rosenfeld.
After studying at Clayton High School he attended Boston University and graduated with a degree in broadcast journalism. Andy identifies himself as homosexual or gay but has not revealed details about his dating life.
Andrew Joseph Cohen
|Birth Place||St. Louis (Missouri, USA)|
|Profession||TV Personality, Producer, and Author|
|School||Clayton High School|
|Home Town||St. Louis (Missouri, USA)|
|Fathers Name||Lou Cohen|
|Mothers Name||Evelyn Cohen
Career / Fashion And Style
During his long association with the ‘CBS News’, Andy contributed as a producer of several ‘CBS’ shows. He began working with the network ‘Trio,’ in 2000 and was made their vice president of original programming after the takeover by ‘Bravo’.
‘The N-Word’ (2004) is a ‘Peabody Award’-winning ‘Trio’ documentary in which he was given the responsibility of an executive producer. Later he worked on the ‘Bravo’ reality TV series ‘Project Runway’ (2007) and ‘Top Chef’ (2010) which is the ‘Emmy’-winning ‘Bravo’ reality competition series.
On September 14, 2015, Cohen’s own pop culture channel, ‘Radio Andy,’ was launched. ‘Most Talkative,’ the autobiographical memoir of Cohen by ‘Henry Holt and Company,’ was published on May 8, 2012, and became a ‘New York Times Best Seller’.
‘Miss USA’ pageant in 2011, 2012, 2013, and in 2011 and 2012 ‘Miss Universe’ pageant were hosted by Andy Cohen. ‘Superficial: More Adventures from the Andy Cohen Diaries’ was another ‘Times Best Seller’.
Girlfriends, Affairs, Wife and More
Here we provide you the list of Andy Cohen’s favorite things.
|Favorite Actors||Bruce Lee|
|Favorite Actress||Lucy Liu|
|Favorite Holiday Destinations||Switzerland|
|Favorite Food||Continental Food|
|Favorite Things To Do||Mentoring, Fishing, and Travel|
Some Interesting Facts About Andy Cohen
- The first CD he ever bought was by the artist Cher called Gypsys, Tramps & Thieves.
- In collaboration with Henry Holt and Company, he launched his book imprint, Andy Cohen Books in the year 2016.
- Andy joined CBS News as an intern and remained with them for ten years just after graduating from Boston University.
- He started a national tour, AC2 in the year 2016, after he collaborated with his friend Anderson Cooper.
- To raise more than $240,000 to benefit the OneOrlando Fund, they toured 20 cities.
- In the aftermath of the 2016 Orlando nightclub shooting, the OneOrlando fund was set up.
- In March 2014, Andy Cohen did a music video with Lady Gaga.
- As the Executive Vice President of Talent and Development, he joined the Bravo channel in the year 2013.
- “Riverdale” is a TV show in which he was seen.
- Famous people like Bevy Smith and Jim Parsons were featured on his radio channel “Radio Andy”.