Biography / Wiki
Sundar Pichai, the CEO of Google is quite popular all over the globe, better known as the loving wife Anjali Pichai is the woman often credited for asking Sundar to take a CEO position at Google. Presently working as the Business Operation Manager in a software company Intuit, Anjali is a chemical engineer by profession.
Anjali has always stood solidly by Sundar and has been his inspiration throughout his incredible journey. Blessed with numerous talents she has made her name as an independent and successful woman as well. She has managed to make a career for herself despite being the wife of Google’s CEO.
Height / Weight / Age
Born on 11 January 1971 Anjali Pichai will turn 52 years old. She appears to be tall and slim and has maintained herself well. Her body figure measurements are 33-28-35 and she wears no. 6 in the shoe size. Anjali’s height measures 5′ 7″ and her weight is 60 Kg approximately. She has Dark Brown eyes and the color of her hair is Black.
As the wife of one of the topmost and most popular CEOs in the world, Anjali has always been supportive of her husband but has made a name for herself as well.
She is managing the business for a well-reputed company and her salary is estimated to be quite huge as well. She also lives a luxurious life along with her kids and husband. The total net worth estimated for Anjali Pichai is $22 Million US dollars as of now.
Education / Family
Anjali Pichai was born and brought up in Kota, Rajasthan, India. She is the daughter of Olaram Haryani, her father who married Madhuri Sharma, Anjali’s stepmother. Anjali grew up with her brother Amit Haryani.
She has studied at the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Kharagpur and graduated with a degree in Chemical engineering. Her primary education was done in a private school in Kota.
|Birth Place||Kota, Rajasthan, India|
|Date Of Birth||11 January 1971|
|Height||In centimeters – 170 cm
In feet and inches – 5′ 7″
|Weight||In kilograms – 60 Kg
In pounds – 132 lbs
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Profession||Business Operation Manager in Inuit|
|School||Private School, Kota|
|College||Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Kharagpur|
|Home Town||Kota, Rajasthan, India|
|Fathers Name||Olaram Haryani|
|Mothers Name||Madhuri Sharma (Step-Mother)
Career / Fashion And Style
Working for Accenture as a Business Analyst, Anjali started her career in the late 1990s. After working in the company for three years, she moved to the USA and is currently working in a software company named Intuit.
Anjali is trusted with a key responsibility of Business Operations Manager in the company. She has not yet disclosed her future plans. Anjali has earned huge respect from everyone who is close to her as she is truly a woman with many talents and yet with a charming personality and humble nature.
Boyfriends, Affairs, Husband and More
Sundar and Anjali are leading a happy life in Los Altos Hills, California and they are still grounded as they both are humble in nature despite being so rich and successful. Anjali and Sundar’s wedding was a simple affair and they continued to stay in the USA post their wedding. The couple is blessed with two children, a boy named Kiran Pichai and a girl named Kavya Pichai.
|Boyfriends||Sundar Pichai (Google CEO)|
|Children||Son: Kiran Pichai
Daughter: Kavya Pichai
Here we provide you the list of Anjali Pichai’s favorite things.
|Favorite Actors||Aamir Khan|
|Favorite Actress||Deepika Padukone|
|Favorite Holiday Destinations||London|
|Favorite Food||Indian Food|
|Favorite Things To Do||Gardening, and Travelling|
Some Interesting Facts About Anjali Pichai
- She and Sundar allowed their son Kiran computer access but he still didn’t have a phone till 2018.
- An effort was made by Kiran to mine a cryptocurrency named Ethereum to make money.
- When they bought a property worth $6 million Anjali and Sundar decided to settle in Los Altos Hills permanently in 2014.
- Robert Swatt, an architect-designed home which has an 800 square feet garage and the home is spanned on an area of around 10k square feet.
- Sundar contemplated leaving the company due to lucrative CEO offers from Twitter, Yahoo, and Microsoft, but in 2015, Anjali was the one that convinced Sundar to take the CEO position at Google.
- Before leaving for the United States, Sundar proposed to her in 1989, no one knew he was dating Anjali till then.
- Anjali and her family have a dog named Jeffree.
- She carved her career with perfection and the Chemical engineer is currently working at Inuit as a Business Operation Manager.