Biography / Wiki
Asia Monet Ray is a true champion and winner and hence known as ‘Wonder girl’ or ‘Triple Threat’. The 14-year-old has music videos, dance shows, runway walks, on-screen appearances, and red carpet glitzy, everything rolling for her. Ray started off on her journey towards stardom and glamour with the confidence that she was born to impress and express.
at the age of five, she went on to become the youngest winner at StarPower National Championships. Coming up with her hit debut venture, ‘Ásia Monet’, Ray championed her talent for singing as well. Her charismatic personality, attractive looks, and undeniable talent is sure to take her to the highest levels of stardom.
Height / Weight / Age
Born on 10th August 2005. She is growing up quickly her height currently measures 5 feet 3 inches and her weight measures 45 kg. She keeps herself fit with a good diet and regular exercise.
Her body figure measurements are 32-24-33 and she wears number 6 in the shoe size. Known for her unique look Asia has dark brown eyes and black colored hair.
|Date Of Birth
|10th August 2005
|In Centimetres – 160 cm
In Feet and Inches – 5′ 3″
|In Kilograms – 45 kg
In Pounds – 99 lbs
As a celebrity dancer, Asia Monet Ray earned a lot of fame from a very young age. She has earned more wealth than she could have imagined at this young age and now working in the acting field it is estimated that she can earn a lot more. The total net worth estimated for Asia Monet Ray is $800 thousand US dollars as of now.
Education / Family
A native of California, Asia Monet Ray was born and raised in Yorba Linda, California, USA. She is the daughter of Shawn Ray and Kristie Ray and grew up with her sister Bella Blu. Interested in dancing from a young age she was mostly whole homeschooled probably because of your busy schedule.
At the young age of 14, she has already become a well-known celebrity. Asia has not yet revealed if she would like to opt for any further education and has kept her dating life a secret as well.
Asia Monet Ray
|Yorba Linda, California, U.S.
|YouTuber, Actress & Dancer
|Yorba Linda, California, U.S.
Career / Fashion And Style
When she put her dancing shoes on, Asia Ray was only two years old. This graceful and charismatic dancer created history by becoming the youngest winner at the StarPower National Championships. In the dance reality show, ‘Ábby’s Ultimate Dance Competition’, she stood third.
Gaining over 4.4 million views, she released a ‘Christmas Time’ music video. Asia has already performed live concerts in venues such as Universal City Walk California and Planet Hollywood Las Vegas. She has given a stellar performance in the indie movie ‘Sister-Code’ as Young Lexi and has worked with some of the best in the industry like ‘Grey’s Anatomy’ and ‘American Crime Story’.
Boyfriends, Affairs, Husband and More
Here we provide you the list of Asia Monet Ray’s favorite things.
|Blue and Pink
|Favorite Holiday Destinations
|Favorite Things To Do
|Dancing, Singing, Reading, and Travelling
Some Interesting Facts About Asia Monet Ray
- She was drawn to arts and crafts since kindergarten and her hidden talent is drawing.
- Her parents enrolled her in gymnastics, figure skating, and ice skating after they noticed her athleticism when she was very young.
- When she was only 18 months old, Asia stepped on the ice and what terrified her mom was whenever she would fall down, she used to lick the ice.
- She would have probably been a choreographer if she weren’t a dancer.
- Asia and her family have a fish named Sapphire, a dog named Mochi and exotic birds named Angel, Mikadu, and Mango.
- In 2016, at New York City’s Beacon Theatre Asia performed at Mariah Carey‘s All I Want for Christmas Is You.
- Before they passed away, she would have liked to collaborate with Nina Simone, Natalie Cole, Aretha Franklin, and Whitney Houston.
- At the Staples Center at the Los Angeles Clippers game, she was given the chance to sing the national anthem in March 2017 at the age of 11.
- During her time on Dance Moms and Abby’s Ultimate Dance Competition, she befriended Mackenzie Ziegler, Maddie Ziegler, and Lexine Cantoria.
- At the age of 6, she started singing but always loved to put on shows in her aunts’ or grandparents’ house.