Biography / Wiki
August Ames was born with the real name Mercedes Grabowski on August 23rd, 1994 in Nova Scotia, Canada. She was a Canadian adult film actress and model who appeared in almost 290 movies. At the age of 23, she committed suicide due to cyberbullying. Her death led to the establishment of Pineapple Support which is an organization that provides free and low-cost mental health therapy to adult film actors.
Height / Weight / Age
|Date Of Birth||August 23, 1994|
|Age||23 years (at the time of death)|
|Height||In Centimeters – 168 cm
In Feet and Inches – 5’6”
|Weight||In Kilograms – 55kg
In Pounds – 121 lbs
|Dress Size||4 (US)|
|Shoe Size||8 (US)|
Education / Family
Her mother and father worked in the army and grew up as a military brat. She attended Oromocto High School for elementary education. In her childhood, she was sexually molested by her parental grandfather who refused to believe her.
She had a brother James Grabowski. She committed suicide on December 5, 2017, in Camarillo, California. She had a traumatic childhood which led to bipolar depressive disorder and dissociative identity disorder. She had won the AVN cutest newcomer award.
|Real Name||Mercedes Grabowski|
|Birth Place||Nova Scotia, Canada|
|School||Oromocto High School|
|Home Town||Nova Scotia, Canada|
|Fathers Name||Not known|
|Mothers Name||Not known|
Career / Fashion And Style
Before entering the adult film industry, she did many odd jobs including Zumba and yoga instructor. As a pornographic actress, she began her career in November 2013.
She worked with production houses such as Brazzers, Elegant Angel, Evil Angel, Girlfriends Films, Jules Jordan Video, New Sensations, and Sweetheart Video. At AVN Awards, she was nominated for four categories, including three nominations for Female Performer of the year.
Boyfriends, Affairs, Husband and More
She was married to Kevin Moore who was an adult film producer.
|Boyfriends||Kevin Moore (adult film director)|
Some Interesting Facts About August Ames
- During high school, she was a cheerleader.
- She did many odd jobs like a babysitter, a horse ranch worker, a bartender, and a tanning salon employee.
- She did her first adult shoot in 2013 and later she joined the adult film industry.
- She appeared in almost 290 adult films.
- Her ethnicity was Polish.
- Her hobby was dancing.
- Her mother suffered from bipolar disorder.
- She was a bisexual and loved the gay community.
- According to her autopsy, it was revealed that she had cocaine, marijuana, antidepressant Sertraline, and anxiolytic Alprazolam.