Biography / Wiki
From a tender age, Billie Eilish has gained huge popularity in her music life. She is an American singer and songwriter who is popular for her successful debut single ‘Ocean Eyes’. She was born on December 18, 2001, in Los Angeles. Since childhood, she developed her interest and decided to build her career in music.
Initially, she performed the songs and released them online which became a massive success. She has appeared on several American and international music charts. She has been inspired and influenced by her family of musicians.
Height / Weight / Age
|Date Of Birth||December 18, 2001|
|Height||In Centimeters – 163 cm
In Feet and Inches – 5’4”
|Weight||In Kilograms – 61 kg
In Pounds – 134 lbs
|Dress Size||8 (US)|
|Shoe Size||7 (US)|
Her net worth is estimated to be $15 million approximately.
Education / Family
She was born to Maggie Baird and Patrick O’Connell who were associated with the American entertainment industry. She has an elder brother named Finneas O’Connell who is a music producer and songwriter.
For most of the years, she was homeschooled and since childhood, she started singing and composing songs of her own. Other than singing, she was passionate about acting and dancing too. She has kept her love life secret.
|Real name||Billie Eilish Pirate Baird O’Connell|
|Birth Place||Los Angeles, California|
|Home Town||Los Angeles, California|
|Debut||Don’t smile at Me (2017)|
|Fathers Name||Patrick O’Connell|
|Mothers Name||Maggie Baird|
Career / Fashion And Style
She made her debut in 2015 with the song ‘Ocean Eyes’ which she recorded for her brother. It became a major success and several major record labels came forward to buy the rights for the song.
She released another single ‘Bellyache’ in February 2017 which was produced and co-written by her brother. Her song titled ‘Bored’ was included in the famous Netflix series ’13 Reasons Why’. She got a huge break when she released her ‘ Ocean Eyes’ on SoundCloud in 2016.
Later she collaborated with Vince Staples to release a remix of her song ‘Watch’ and renamed it ‘&Burn’. In 2019, she released her album ‘When We All Fall Asleep, Where Do We Go?
Boyfriends, Affairs, Husband and More
Some Interesting Facts About Billie Eilish
- Pirate is her middle name whereas Eilish is the Irish form of Elizabeth and Baird is her mother’s maiden name.
- To avoid being sexualized, she wears baggy clothes.
- To top the Billboard 200, she is the first artist to be born in the 21st
- She is suffering from Tourette’s syndrome, synesthesia and has experienced depression.
- She has become a vegetarian.
- While growing up, she has heard The Beatles, Green Day, Avril Lavigne, and Justin Bieber.
- Her favorite genre and biggest inspiration is hip hop music.
- At the age of 11, Billie started writing songs.
- In an interview, she revealed that she has a Drake number and they chatted on the text. Drake had already many viral moments with younger women.
- At the age of 8, she joined the Los Angeles Children’s Chorus.
- To write and perform a James Bond theme, she has become the youngest artist.
- She embarked on Where’s My Mind tour in February 2018 and concluded it in April 2018.