Biography / Wiki
The celebrity kid who became famous, not only because of his father Ronald Francis Perlman’s popularity but making his own space in the music industry, Brandon Avery Perlman has become well known as an American Actor and Music Producer.
Although his father’s status and experience would have been a huge influence on his career, he chose to stand on his own feet and make a name for himself in the industry as an electronic rock music artist. Starting in 2012, Brandon now has multiple hit album records under his name and the list of his musical endeavors is ever-growing.
Height / Weight / Age
|Date Of Birth
|March 29, 1990
|In Centimeters – 189 cm
In Feet and inches – 6′ 2″
|In Kilograms – 82 Kg
In Pounds – 181 lbs
Brandon is the son of famous actor Ron Perlman, who has a total of a million as his net worth and his mother Opal Perlman has a net worth of a million. Brandon has accumulated his total net worth through his career as a musician and music producer.
Brandon Avery Perlman’s total net worth is estimated to be $1 million US dollars. With his activeness on the social media platform Instagram, it can be seen that he has a luxurious lifestyle.
Education / Family
Brandon was born in Los Angeles, California, USA, his father is a famous actor Ron Perlman and his mother Opal Perlman owns her own jewelry line which is named “Opal Stone Fine Jewellery”. Brandon is of a multiracial ethnicity with his mother being an African American and his father being of Jewish ethnicity.
He grew up in Los Angeles, California along with his sister Blake Amanda Perlman who was born on 7th January 1984 and is almost 6 years older than him. Brandon has completed his schooling and has graduated from Elite School in Los Angeles. Brandon, through his Instagram posts, often posts pictures of his family and he appreciates their support for his career.
Brandon Avery Perlman
|Delroy Edwards (Stage Name)
|Los Angeles, California, USA
|Actor and Music Producer
|Elite School in LA
|Los Angeles, California, USA
|2012 (Music Album)
|Ronald Francis Perlman
|Blake Amanda Perlman
Career / Fashion And Style
Brandon was a big fanatic growing up and took a special interest in music as he was always a keen person ever since he was young. He began to get on with music wherever he went as soon as he started to understand it. Brandon was gladly supported by his family after he decided that he wanted to pursue a career in the field and decided to move to New York.
He spent some time there working at A1 Records with Ron Morelli, who is a founder of Long Island Electrical Systems (L.I.E.S.), his big break came in 2012 when his first album 4 Club Use Only was released and the success quickly followed. Today he has a big name in the music industry popularly known as Delroy Edwards.
Girlfriends, Affairs, Wife and More
Here we provide you the list of Brandon Avery Perlman’s favourite things.
|Favourite Holiday Destination
|Favourite Things To Do
|Listening to music, Partying, and Traveling
Some Interesting Facts About Brandon Avery Perlman
- Brandon loves dogs and owns a pet pit bull.
- Bert Perlman and Dorothy Perlman is the name of his paternal grandparents.
- In order to pursue his musical career, Brandon Avery Perlman moved to New York City at the age of 18.
- Brandon has kept his dating life with his girlfriend Francesca private and away from the limelight.
- His parents were together for more than 35 years after tying the knot with each other on February 14th, 1981.
- Brandon loves electronic rock music and is popularly known by his stage name Delroy Edwards.
- Desert Sessions, Wagon Wheels, Aftershock, Rio Grande and Dubonnet (EP) are some of his most popular albums.
- Uploading his friends & family pictures Brandon entertains the fan following he has on Instagram which is more than 14 thousand.