Biography / Wiki
By posting videos on the video-sharing platform Vine, Brandon Calvillo is a Viner who has gained popularity and later became a successful YouTuber. On his Vine website, he has over 6.4 million followers and over 60 thousand subscribers on his YouTube channel.
Brandon is also a star on Instagram and a celebrity on social media. There are 217 thousand followers on his Twitter account, while Instagram has 747 thousand followers. The sense of humor of The Viner has given him a lot of online appreciation, especially from the young audience.
The subjects that Brandon takes up for his jokes range from adolescent issues to issues of early adulthood, relationships between father and wife, and social distress. Along with fellow Latino social media stars, the Vine star has also produced videos.
Height / Weight / Age
Born on 28 July 1994. He appears to be tall and healthy with a body figure measurement of 41-31-33. Brandon wears number 10 in the shoe size. His weight is 70 kg and his height is 6 feet 1 inch approximately. Calvillo has brown eyes and the color of his hair is dark brown.
|Date Of Birth
|July 28, 1994
|In Centimetres – 185 cm
In Feet and Inches – 6′ 1″
|In Kilograms – 70 Kg
In Pounds – 154 lbs
Although Brandon Calvillos did not intend to start a professional career he eventually ended up creating creative videos and Vine gave him a platform to showcase his talent. He is now one of the most sought-after internet celebrities and YouTubers and earns a lot of wealth through the creative content that he puts on the web.
Brandon has worked with multiple well-known brands as well. The total net worth estimated for Brandon Calvillo is $380 thousand US dollars as of now.
Education / Family
Brandon Calvillo was born and raised in California, United States of America. He grew up with his two brothers Jesse and Gregory Calvillo and his mother Kimberly Calvillo but has not shared the name of his father. He studied at El Dorado High School but did not attend any college.
|California, United States
|Actor and Internet Celebrity, YouTuber
|El Dorado High School
|California, United States
|Name Not Known
|Jesse and Gregory Calvillo (Viners)
Career / Fashion And Style
After he left his job at a sandwich shop, Brandon started using Vine just for fun. He decided later in his videos to discard the grim, noir material, and make them more decent and family-oriented. The imaginative boy then created a six-second video that became viral on Vine, ”Getting Tacos for Taylor Swift.”
On March 14, 2013, Brandon uploaded his maiden video on Vine and had attracted 10,000 followers by April. With the assistance of talent agency GrapeStory, he won a 10 Vines contract with Virgin Mobile.
Other celebrities such as Christian DelGrosso, Jason Nash, Josh Darnit, Thomas Sanders, Marcus Johns, Nash Grier, King Bach, and David Dobrik have also worked with Viner. He also appeared on the Ellen DeGeneres show and AXS TV Live. Brandon finds it uncomfortable and odd when people notice him on the streets, but with modesty, he takes his stardom and remains an open person.
Girlfriends, Affairs, Wife, and More
Brandon has been in a relationship with a fellow YouTuber and the singer Lacey James.
|Lacey James (Singer, YouTuber, and Social Media Influencer)
Here we provide you the list of Brandon Calvillo’s favorite things.
|Taxi Driver (1976)
|Favorite TV Shows
|Louie, Breaking Bad
|White, Black, and Blue
|Favorite Holiday Destinations
|Vegan Food and Ice Cream
|Favorite Things To Do
|Cycling and Watch Movies
Some Interesting Facts About Brandon Calvillo
- With Virgin Mobile, the talent agency GrapeStory helped him bag an endorsement campaign.
- He was expected to develop 10 vines for the company as part of the contract.
- In October 2012, he founded his YouTube channel and has managed to gain more than 4 million views on his videos since then.
- After he and his brother Jessie did a Vine analysis on Snapchat, he was caught up in a dispute, in which they made sarcastic remarks on famous Viners.
- He wanted to make a special video after he received extreme criticism to apologize to any Viner that he had offended with his video.
- Brandon began to make videos for Vine just to pass some time and have some fun.
- He had just left the sandwich shop with his job and wanted to give Vine a try.
- Through his rocketing success on Vine, he got his mainstream breakthrough.
- To establish a foothold on other social media sites, he then used his success on Vine.