Biography / Wiki
A former American volleyball player Bre Ladd was featured at the number one position in the 2002 edition of the volleyball magazine ‘Fab 50.’ The former basketball player (NBA), Luke Walton is her husband. She was born as Bre Filene Ladd on April 19, 1984.
She has played volleyball for her high school and the university teams where she won a couple of titles and awards for volleyball. Her number of accolades helped her secure a place in the junior national team.
Bre quit playing the sport after college, despite earning achievements and several titles. As she is fluent in sign language, she got an opportunity to be the mentor at a special school for the deaf and mute. Bre and Luke first met at the ‘University of Arizona’ as they both were mates.
Height / Weight / Age
Bre Ladd weighs 67 kg and 147 lbs in pounds. She stands with an impressive height of 185 cm or in feet inches 6’1”. She looks beautiful with long blonde color hair and her eye color is blue. Her figure measurement is 38-30-37 inches approximately. She turned 39 years old. As a sportsperson, she has an athletic and muscular body.
Bre Ladd’s estimated net worth is $16 million US dollars approximately. She also owns a lavish mansion (residence) in Manhattan Beach which is worth $7.2 million USD.
Education / Family
Bre Ladd was born in Tucson, Arizona to Bob Ladd and Tammie Ladd. She has an elder brother Josh Ladd. Both the children were raised in Tuscon. She attended the ‘Canyon Del Oro High School’ in Tucson for elementary education. She was enrolled in the University of Arizona from where she completed her graduation with a major in community and public health.
|Birth Place||Tucson, Arizona, The United States of America|
|Date Of Birth||April 19, 1984|
|Height||In centimeters – 185 cm
In feet inches – 6’1”
|Weight||In kilograms – 67 kg
In pounds – 147 lbs
|Profession||Former Volleyball player|
|School||Canyon Del Oro High School|
|College||The University of Arizona|
|Home Town||Tucson, Arizona, The United States of America|
|Fathers Name||Bob Ladd|
|Mothers Name||Tammie Ladd|
Career / Fashion And Style
Bre Ladd started playing volleyball since her school days. She created numerous records for the ‘Canyon Del Oro (CDO) High School’ and won a volleyball letter winner for four consecutive years. She became a member of the ‘CDO Honor Roll.’ In 2001, she also won the ‘Gatorade National High School Volleyball Player of the Year’.
On-field she played as a great middle hitter for ‘Arizona University’s’ volleyball team ‘Arizona Wildcats’. Apart from playing for her school and college volleyball teams, she has also played for Tuscan’s ‘Club Cactus’ junior for four years. In the history of ‘Arizona’ freshman, in 2002 she scored the highest number of blocks (124 blocks) and the best blocks per game average (1.09).
As a member of the 2001 USA junior national team she participated at the ‘Women’s Junior World Championships’ in Santo Domingo and Santiago, Dominican Republic. Along with her husband, she is involved with many charitable organizations.
Boyfriends, Affairs, Husband and More
At the same time Luke also attended the University of Arizona and both played for ‘Arizona Wildcats’. Though he played basketball and Bre played volleyball but still, they had chemistry with each other. They began their relationship after 2005, till then they were friends.
On Christmas Eve of 2012, Luke proposed Bre and they had a dream-like wedding ceremony on August 17, 2013. At the wedding an acoustic soft rock and rap fusion was performed by musician Kelly James. In 2014, the couple welcomed their first child, a son, Lawson and the second son was born in 2016, the name not revealed yet.
|Husband||Luke Theodore Walton (2013-present)
|Children||Son – 2|
Here is the list of Bre Ladd’s favourite things.
|Favourite Actors||Bradley Cooper|
|Favourite Actress||Emma Stone|
|Favourite Food||Mexican Cuisine|
|Favourite Holiday Destination||Greece|
Some Interesting Facts About Bre Ladd
- Bre was included in Arizona 5A South MVP and became the leader of the school team.
- She won the title of “Tucson Citizen” and “Arizona State Player of the year, in her high school.
- She is very well versed in sign language.
- She belongs to white Caucasian descent.
- She enjoys traveling and reading.
- At the “Arizona School for the Deaf and Blind”, she worked as a mentor for deaf students.
- Her husband Luke became the head coach of the ‘Sacramento Kings’ of the ‘National Basketball Association’ (NBA).
- Bre and Luke took wedding vows in front of 225 guests at the base of the Rockies.
- ‘The Little Nell,’ in Aspen, Colorado became their reception venue.
- Her wedding was planned by Brooke Keegan who was recommended by Luke’s cousin, Harmony Walton.
- Her favorite movie is ‘Pretty Woman’ and her favorite TV series ‘Friends.’
- Michael Jordan is her inspiration.
- Santorini, Crete, and Lake Como was the couple’s honeymoon destination where the couples spent the simple and memorable time of their lives.