Biography / Wiki
Brie Larson is known for portraying several notable characters on TV and in movies. She is an American actor, singer, and filmmaker who has received various honors, including an ‘Academy Award’. Brie was born on October 1, 1989, in Sacramento, California. She was the youngest student to be enrolled in the ‘American Conservatory Theatre’ for an acting program.
She started her career by playing supporting roles and received a major break from the movie ‘Short term12’. From the movie ‘The Arm’, she made her directional debut for which she was honored with a special jury prize at the ‘Sundance Film Festival’. Apart from acting, she is also a professional singer and has released a music album too.
Height / Weight / Age
Brie Larson has a height of 170 cm and in feet inches; her height is 5’7. She weighs 58 kg in Kilograms or 128 lbs in Pounds. She has blonde hair color and her eye color is light brown. Her figure measurement is as follows 34-24-35. She turned 33 years old. She has a bright smile which attracts her audience.
Her net worth is estimated to be $10 million approximately.
Education / Family
She was born to Heather and Sylvain, and both of them worked together as homeopathic chiropractors. She has a younger sister named Milena. She has schooled at home and due to her father’s origin, French became her first language.
At an early age, she expressed her passion to become an actress. Because of her parents’ divorce, she suffered from an emotional crisis. Even after so many obstacles, she worked hard to pursue her dreams. She has been dating musician Alex Greenwald and in 2016 the couple got engaged.
|Real Name||Brianne Sidonie Desaulniers|
|Birth Place||Sacramento, California, United States|
|Date Of Birth||October 1, 1989|
|Height||In centimeters – 170 cm
In feet inches – 5’7”
|Weight||In kilograms – 58 kg
In pounds – 128 lbs
|Eye Color||Light brown|
|College||American Conservatory Theatre, San Francisco|
|Home Town||Los Angeles, United States|
|Debut||Film – Special Delivery (1999)
Music – Finally out of P.E. (2005)
|Fathers Name||Sylvian Desaulniers|
|Mothers Name||Heather Desaulniers|
Career / Fashion And Style
At the age of 8, she made her acting debut with the show ‘The Tonight Show with Jay Leno’ where she performed in a parody commercial for the ‘Malibu Mudslide Barbie’. In 2003, she showed interest in music and released several tracks on her personal website.
Along with actors Logan Lerman and Cody Linley, she was featured in the movie ‘Hoot’. In the animated movie ‘Farce of the penguins’, she has voiced the character of a penguin. She launched her debut music album ‘Finally out of P.E.’ in 2005, which focused on teenage audiences.
Along with Dustin Bowser, she co-directed a short film ‘weightlifting’ in 2013 which was nominated for the ‘Grand Jury Prize’. She appeared in the movie ‘Room’ for which she received Academy Award, Golden Globe, and a BAFTA award for her stellar performance. ‘Unicorn store’, became her first directed feature film.
Boyfriends, Affairs, Husband and More
|Boyfriends||Cody Linley, Actor (2006-2007)
John Patrick Amedori, Actor (2008-2012)
Alex Greenwald, American singer (2013-present)
The list of her favourite things is here
|Favourite Films||The Third Man
A Woman is a woman
|Favourite Game Series||Super Mario Bros|
Some Interesting Facts About Brie Larson
- In childhood, she changed her name to Brie Larson because others mispronounced her real name, Brianne Desaulniers.
- After her parent’s separation, along with her mother and sister she moved to Los Angeles.
- She is fond of doing adventure. She narrated that during one practice in The Tonight Show, she jumped out a window at a party.
- Once, she wanted to leave acting and pursue her career in fields like photography, interiors, and many more.
- She wants to study mycology which is the study of fungi.
- She is multi-talented as apart from acting, she can also sing, write, and direct films.
- In the 88th Annual Academy Awards, she was honored with the Best Actress Award for the film ‘Room’.
- She had a habit of eating dinner while taking the shower.
- Her hobbies are studying mycology, making fonts, writing and directing films, and singing.
- Her ethnicity is White American.
- She presented the award for ‘Best Actor’ to Casey Affleck at the 89th Academy Award.
- Her name ‘Larson’ has been taken from her maternal great-grandmother ‘Elva Josephine Larson’.
- She named her doll ‘Kristen Larson’.
- Brie is a feminist who stood against the sexual exploitation of women.
- She is one of the founding members of ‘Time’s up’.
- She is suffering from asthma.
- She has a severe allergy to cats (ailurophobia).