Biography / Wiki
An American pop star Britney Spears is considered one of the greatest pop artists from the West. Since childhood, she has been inclined towards performing arts. Britney was born on December 2nd, 1981 in Kentwood, Louisiana. At the age of 8, she auditioned for ‘The Mickey Mouse Club’ and got selected on the second attempt.
Her talent came into the limelight and was noticed by many agents and labels. She became a popular and successful teenage solo artist with the release of her debut album ‘Baby One More Time’ which was a super hit. She has always been a part of controversies because of her drastic romantic relationships.
Height / Weight / Age
|Date Of Birth||December 2, 1981|
|Height||In Centimeters – 163 cm
In Feet and Inches – 5’4”
|Weight||In Kilograms – 57 kg
In Pounds – 126 lbs
|Eye Color||Light Brown|
|Hair Color||Naturally Brown, Dyed Blonde|
|Dress Size||6 (US)|
|Shoe Size||7 (US)|
Britney’s net worth is estimated to be $200 million approximately. She owns a house in Beverly Hills (worth $4.5 million) and in Los Angeles (worth $8.5 million). Her car collection includes the Audi A8, Mercedes-Benz SLR, McLaren, Mercedes SLK 350, Jaguar XKS, Mercedes GM 550, and many more.
Education / Family
Britney was born to Lynne Irene and James Parnell Spears. She has a brother named Bryan Spears and a sister Jamie-Lynn Spears. Her parents were supportive of her interest in performing arts. She was enrolled in Professional Performing Arts School and appeared in a number of TV commercials as a child artist.
|Real Name||Britney Jean Spears|
|Nickname||Brit-Brit, The Pop Phenomenon, The Pop Legend, The Princess of Pop, Britney Pig|
|Birth Place||Kentwood, Louisiana|
|Profession||Singer, songwriter, actress, dancer, fashion designer, record producer, video director|
|School||Parklane Academy, McComb, Mississippi (1994)
Professional Performing Arts School in New York City
|Home Town||Kentwood, Louisiana|
|Debut||Album – Baby one more time (1999)
Film – Crossroads (2002)
TV – Star
|Fathers Name||James Spears|
|Mothers Name||Lynne Spears
Career / Fashion And Style
The senior vice president of A&R appointed her to work with the producer Eric Foster. Her debut album was recorded in Cheiron Studios, Sweden which topped the Billboard 200 chart. She released her second studio album ‘Oops I Did It Again’ in 2000. She signed a contract with Pepsi worth $8 million and along with her mother wrote the book ‘A Mother’s Gift’.
At the MTV Europe Music Awards, she won Album of the year award for the album ‘Blackout’ which sold 3 million copies. She collaborated with Elizabeth Arden and introduced a perfume line called ‘Curious’. Victoria’s Secret named her as the ‘Sexiest songstress’.
Boyfriends, Affairs, Husband and More
She is divorced twice and has two sons named Sean Spears and Jayden Spears.
|Boyfriends||Reg Jones (1996-98)
Robbie Carrico (1998-99)
Justin Timberlake (1999-2002)
Wade Robson (2001-02)
Fred Durst (2002)
Colin Farrel (2003)
Jason Alexander (2004)
Kevin Federline (2004-07)
J.R Rotem (2006-07)
Issac Cohen (2007)
Criss Angel (2007)
John Sundahl (2007)
Adnan Ghalib (2007-09)
Jason Trawick (2009-13)
David Lucado (2013-2014)
Charlie Ebersol (2014-15)
|Husband||Jason Allen Alexander (2004)
Kevin Federline (2004-2007)
Here is the list of her favourite things.
|Favourite Movies||Steel Magnolias (1989), Pretty Woman (1990)|
|Favourite TV shows||Sex and the city, Buffy the Vampire Slayer|
|Favourite Books||The Horse Whisperer by Nicholas Evans|
|Favourite Sports||Basketball, Tennis, Golf|
Some Interesting Facts About Britney Spears
- At the age of 9, she became an accomplished gymnast.
- In her childhood, she participated in the talent show ‘Star Search’ but lost in the second round.
- Her song ‘Baby one more time’ was originally intended for TLC.
- Before Jessica Simpson, Britney Spears was going to play the role of Daisy Duke in Dukes of Hazard.
- For her MTV Video Awards Show, she used a python and a caged tiger for her performance due to which she was dropped by PETA from the position of a substantial spokesperson.
- When on vacation, she prefers relaxing and spending time with her sons.
- She was paid $15 million to appear on X-factor which made her the highest-paid judge for a reality show.
- Her hobby is cleanliness.
- She considers Madonna, Janet Jackson, and Whitney Houston to be her inspirations.
- Her Crossroads co-star Anson Mount pranked her by eating a spoon full of garlic to disgust Britney before their on-screen kiss.
- She does smoke and consumes alcohol.
- Her ethnicity is British and Maltese.