Biography / Wiki
Though Brock Lesnar has a beast-like frame his voice didn’t make his build-up. Brock Lesnar was born on July 12, 1977, in Webster, South Dakota, United States. He is a popular American wrestler and mixed martial artist.
He has various championships and tournaments in wrestling and mixed martial arts. As an amateur wrestler, he has won state championships twice. In 2004, he decided to put wrestling on hold and joined National Football League to pursue in career.
Height / Weight / Age
|Date Of Birth||12 July 1977|
In Centimeters – 191 cm
In Feet and Inches – 6’3”
In Centimeters – 185 cm
In Feet and Inches – 6’1”
|Weight||In Kilograms – 130 kg
In Pounds – 286 lbs
|Shoe Size||15 (US)|
As of 2019, Brock Lesnar has an estimated net worth of $22 million.
Education / Family
His father Richard Lesnar and his mother Stephaine owned a dairy farm in Webster, South Dakota, United States. He went to “Webster High School” where he developed his interest in football. In school, he played football and competed in amateur wrestling.
For his senior and junior college, he attended the University of Minnesota on a wrestling scholarship. He went to National Collegiate Athletic Association to win a heavyweight wrestling championship.
|Real Name||Brock Edward Lesnar|
|Nickname||The Conqueror, The Beast Incarnate|
|Birth Place||Webster, South Dakota, United States|
|Profession||Professional wrestler and mixed martial artist|
|School||Webster High School|
|College||University of Minnesota|
|Home Town||Webster, South Dakota, United States|
|Debut||18 March 2002 (WWE Television Debut)|
|Fathers Name||Richard Lesnar|
|Mothers Name||Stephanie Lesnar|
|Brothers||Troy Lesnar, Chad Lesnar|
Career / Fashion And Style
Lesnar officially signed for WWE in 2000. At the initial stage, he took part in tag team matches along with his college classmate, Shelton Benjamin. He won the title of “King of the ring” in 2002, after defeating Bubba Ray Dudley and Rob Van Dam.
At the age of 25, he won the WWE Championship and became the youngest champion. In 2003, he became the winner of Royal Rumble, which became the turning point in his career. In 2004, he had put a hold to wrestling and started with the “National Football League”.
In 2006, he shared his desire to join K-1’s mixed martial art league, after which he trained at the “Minnesota Martial Arts Academy. He returned to WWE, in 2012 and defeated John Cena and earned the “World heavyweight championship” in 2014.
Girlfriends, Affairs, Wife and More
On May 6, 2006, he married Rena Greek. He has three sons Luke, Duke, and Turk and one daughter Mya Lynn.
|Girlfriends||Former Fiancee Nicole McClain
|Wife||Rena Mero (Sable)
|Children||Daughter – Mariah (Stepdaughter), Mya (daughter from ex-fiancee)
Son – Turk Lesnar, Duke Lesnar, Luke Lesnar (son from ex-fiancee)
Here we are providing you the list of his favourite things.
|Favourite Drink||Cold Rye Whiskey|
|Favourite Singer||David Allan Coe|
Some Interesting Facts About Brock Lesnar
- Despite having a lot of career options, he chose WWE and signed the biggest development deal in WWE history.
- He has a tattoo of a sword in his torso which he got when he was feeling stressed about his future.
- His voice doesn’t go along with his beast kind of personality; hence his advocate Paul Heyman does all the talking on behalf of him.
- Shelton Benjamin, former WWE superstar was his college classmate.
- Lesnar was stricken by an attack of diverticulitis, in November 2009.
- In 2011, he was the highest-paid MMA fighter raking in an impressive $5,300,3000
- His hobbies are playing football and hunting.
- He was banned from hunting for six months, after admitting to a hunting infraction. He was found guilty and was fined $1725.
- His finishing moves are F5 and Kimura Lock.
- He holds the “Guinness World Record” for becoming the youngest person to win the “WWE Championship”.
- He has squatted 750 pounds.
- At state high school, he twice became the wrestling champion.
- He usually wears shorts to the ring with Jimmy John’s logo on it.
- From 2000-2002, he was trained at Ohio Valley Wrestling.
- He was also interested in mixed martial art.
- His first match was in New Japan Pro Wrestling.
- In an interview, Brock mentioned that “He doesn’t like gays”.
Social Media Profile(s)
- Instagram – Not Known
- Twitter – @BrockLesnar
- Facebook – Not Known