Biography / Wiki
The basketball star kid, Bronny James Jr is the son of LeBron Raymone. Like father like son, Bronny is an athletic kid who has shown interest in basketball from an earlier age. This young and talented was born on October 6, 2004, in Cleveland, Ohio.
Height / Weight / Age
|Date Of Birth
|October 6, 2004
|In Centimeters – 181 cm
In Feet and Inches – 5’10”
|In Kilograms – 65 kg
In Pounds – 143 lbs
Though his net worth is not available yet his father’s net worth is $400 million approximately. He also has an East Coast-style mansion in Brentwood, Los Angeles.
Education / Family
Bronny James Jr is the eldest son of professional basketball player LeBron James and Savannah James who is a philanthropist. He has a brother named Bryce Maximus James and a sister named Zhuri James.
He attended Sierra Canyon School in Chatsworth, Los Angeles for elementary education. Though he played several players including soccer, his father did not allow playing football and ice hockey over safety concerns. He developed his interest in playing basketball in high school.
Bronny James Jr
|LeBron “Bronny” James Jr.
|Cleveland, Ohio, USA
|St. Vincent-St. Mary High School in Akron, Ohio
Sierra Canyon in Los Angeles
|Cleveland, Ohio, USA
|Bryce Maximus James
Career / Fashion And Style
Before being enrolled in high school, he has competed with various Amateur Athletic Union (AAU) basketball teams. At the age of nine, he played for the Miami City Ballers at a fourth grade AAU tournament. In 2018, he played for the North Coast Blue Chips and has won a John Lucas All-Star Weekend title. Despite being young, he joined the under-16 Nike Elite Youth Basketball League (EYBL) in Indianapolis at the age of 14.
Girlfriends, Affairs, Wife and More
Here is the list of Bronny James Jr favourite things.
|Miami, Los Angeles
|Burger, BBQ, French Fries, and Mac n Cheese
Some Interesting Facts About Bronny James Jr
- Bronny James Jr recently won a USBA national championship for North Coast Blue Chips.
- His best friend is Zaire Wade who is the son of Dwayne Wade who is an NBA Basketball Championship.
- He considers Chris Paul as his godfather.
- His father LeBron Jr preferred the position of a point guard.
- His hobbies are playing video games, playing basketball, and traveling.
- His father owns a mansion in Brentwood, Los Angeles worth $21 million.
- On Instagram, he has 47.3+ K followers.
- In 2018, his father has won Teen Choice Awards in the category of Male Athlete.
- His father has been honored with NBA champion thrice and four-time NBA Most Valuable Player.