Biography / Wiki
An American actor Cameron Monaghan is famous for his role in the successful series ‘Shameless. At a young age, he started his career with the encouragement and support of his mother. He was born as Cameron Riley Monaghan on August 16, 1993. As a child artist, he has appeared in clothing catalogs and commercials. He gained popularity from his TV debut film ‘The Music Man’.
Height / Weight / Age
The weight of Cameron is 70 kg or 154 lbs in pounds. He is 180 cm and in feet inches; his height is 5’11” tall. He will turn 29 years old. His hair color is light red and his eye color is striking green. His body measurement is as follows 39 inches chest, 29 inches waist, and 14 inches biceps. He has a slim build-up with an attractive smile.
Cameron Monaghan’s net worth is estimated to be $2 million approximately.
Education / Family
Cameron was born in Santa Monica to single mother Diane Monaghan who worked as an insurance claims specialist. After birth, he moved to Florida with his mother. When he was 3 years old, his mother believed that he might make a good career as a model. She started working towards her son’s career and got Cameron’s portfolio made which was sent to various modeling agencies.
He was sent to Addison Mizner Elementary School and attended many theatre productions to enhance his acting skills. Apart from acting and modeling, he focused on other activities horse activities, music, playing musical instruments, etc. He didn’t attend college as his future goals were sorted on acting.
|Real Name||Cameron Riley Monaghan|
|Birth Place||Santa Monica, California|
|Date Of Birth||August 16, 1993|
|Height||In centimeters – 180 cm
In feet inches – 5’11”
|Weight||In kilograms – 70 kg
In pounds – 154 lbs
|School||Addison Mizner Elementary School|
|Home Town||Los Angeles, California|
|Debut||Film – The Music Man (2003)
TV – The Wishing Stone (2002)
|Fathers Name||Not known|
|Mothers Name||Diane Monaghan (insurance claim specialist)|
Career / Fashion And Style
When he was 9, he made his acting debut from a small-budget independent film ‘The Wishing Stone’. In 2003, he made his TV debut with ‘The Music Man’. He received a first major break from the series ‘Malcolm in the middle’, in which he appeared in a recurring role, he earned a lot of crucial appreciation and won the ‘Young Artist Award’ as well.
During his teenage years, he appeared in TV series such as Criminal Minds, Monk, Three rivers, and the mentalist. He bagged a career-defining role in 2010, from the series ‘Shameless’ which brought him international fame. He played significant roles in the movie such as Vampire Academy, Giver, The Mall, The Awakening.
Girlfriends, Affairs, Wife and More
|Girlfriends||Sadie Newman, British Model
Ruby Modine, Actress
Peyton List, Actress
Here is the list of Cameron’s favorite things.
|Favorite Character played by him||Asher|
|Favorite Musical Instrument||Guitar, harmonica, drum|
|Favorite band||The Kinks|
|Favorite Cocktail||Old fashioned|
|Favorite Destinations||Berlin, Cape Town (South Africa)|
Some Interesting Facts About Cameron Monaghan
- Cameron was the only child of his mother and was raised by a single mother.
- He started his career as a model at the age of 3 and later as an actor at the age of 7.
- At the age of 5, he appeared in a clothing catalog and at 7 he appeared in a regional commercial.
- His mother had sent his pictures to various modeling agencies.
- He won the Young Artist Award for his Best Performance in a TV series Guest Starring Young Actor in 2005.
- He went to Little Palm Children’s Theatre’s to improve his acting skills. It has done productions of Stuart Little, Winnie-the-Pooh, and the Pumpkin King.
- He is also interested in music and plays the guitar, harmonica, and drum.
- He earned popularity in 2011 for his role in ‘Shameless’ as Ian Gallagher.
- He was slipped on the grass and his hand got fractured on the sets of Vampire Academy.
- He was spotted at Disneyland with Peyton List spending quality time together.
- For his role in Gotham, he won TV Line’s Performer of the week award in 2017.
- His hobby is playing his favorite musical instrument.
- His ethnicity is mixed with Polish and Irish.
- Apart from acting and music, he is also keenly interested in horseback riding, martial arts, and acrobatics.
- He supports gay rights and the gay community and has been vocal about it.
- Here is Cameron’s interview with Bellus Magazine where he revealed his life experiences.