Biography / Wiki
Often described as a very simple and cheerful man who loves engaging with his fans, Chadwick Boseman does justice to his character of King T’challa in real life as well.
Famous for playing Jackie Robinson in the flick ‘42’ and the R&B singer James Brown in the movie ‘Get on Up’, the American actor is best known for appearing as Black Panther in the Marvel Cinematic Universe film franchise.
Before landing gigs on TV shows like Lincoln Heights, Boseman went on to enjoy early success as a stage actor, writer, and director.
Height / Weight / Age
Born on November 29, 1977, Chadwick Boseman will turn 43 years old at the time of death. Boseman known for his toned body and athletic build has a height of 6’ feet and weighs 75 kg. His chest is 42 inches, waist 32 inches, and biceps measure 16 inches. He has dark brown eyes and the color of his hair is black.
Boseman has accrued this wealth through his acting career in both television and film. As he is able to command high fees to appear in films and he has many major roles in the pipeline, it is likely that his personal net worth will continue to rise. Chadwick Boseman currently has a personal net worth of $8 million.
Education / Family
Born in 1977 in South Carolina, Actor Chadwick Boseman went on to attend Howard University in Washington, D.C., and graduated with a Bachelor of Fine Arts in directing. Later he attended the British American Drama Academy in Oxford, England. He graduated from Boseman and attended T. L. Hanna High School.
Boseman was a drama instructor and also a talented playwright before starting his acting career. Born and raised in Anderson, South Carolina, USA, Chadwick is the son of Leroy Boseman, who is an Upholstery Businessman, and Carolyn Boseman who is a nurse.
Chadwick Aaron Boseman
|Birth Place||Anderson, South Carolina, USA|
|Date Of Birth||November 29, 1977|
|Age||43 years (At the time of death)|
|Height||In centimetres – 183 cm
In feet inches – 6’
|Weight||In Kilograms – 75 kg
In Pounds – 165 lbs
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Sexual Orientation||Not Known|
|School||T. L. Hanna High School, Anderson|
|College||Howard University, Washington, DC
British American Drama Academy, Oxford
|Home Town||Anderson, South Carolina, USA|
|Debut||TV – Third Watch (2003)
Film – The Express (2008)
|Fathers Name||Leroy Boseman (Upholstery Businessman)|
|Mothers Name||Carolyn Boseman (Nurse)|
Career / Fashion And Style
In 2003 when he bagged a recurring role in the TV series ‘All My Children’, Boseman started his career as an actor. In 2008, he appeared in an episode each of ‘Third Watch’, ‘Law & Order’ and ‘CSI: NY’ respectively. The actor did the flick ‘The Express’ in the same year.
He got featured in the TV programs ‘Castle’, ‘Fringe’, ‘Detroit’ and ‘Justified’ in 2011. Soon after this, in the biographical sports movie ‘42’, Boseman was cast as Jackie Robinson in 2013. He has also played James Brown in the 2014 biographical film ‘Get on Up’.
2016 was a big year for him as got featured in the flick ‘Gods of Egypt’ and also joined the cast of ‘Captain America: Civil War’ as T’Challa / Black Panther. He reprised his role as Black Panther in the movie ‘Black Panther’ in 2018.
Girlfriends, Affairs, Wife and More
Here we provide you the list of Chadwick Boseman’s favorite things.
|Favorite Guitarist||Jimi Hendrix|
|Favorite Actress||Phylicia Rashad|
|Favorite TV Show||The Cosby Show|
Some Interesting Facts About Chadwick Boseman
- Boseman is an active user of social media. He has a huge following on both his Instagram and his Twitter accounts. On Instagram, he has 6.4 million followers and on twitter 1.27 million followers.
- Chadwick Boseman is trained in martial arts; this came in handy for his role as Black Panther.
- In his younger days, he used to be an excellent basketball player and was also the part of U-16 AAU basketball team
- To research for his role as Black Panther he visited Cape Town in South Africa. While he was there, a street musician gave him the Xhosa name ‘Mxolisi,’ this name means ‘Peacemaker’.
- Boseman, the dream of playing in the future is Jimi Hendrix and is known for his portrayal of real-life famous people in biographical films.
- As he is also a talented playwright, Boseman’s talents extend beyond his performances in front of the camera.
- To play a God in ‘Gods of Egypt’, Chadwick Boseman was the only black actor.
- Boseman auditioned against 25 other actors for the role of baseball player Jackie Robinson for the film ‘42’.
- Between 2002 and 2007 Chadwick Boseman was the drama instructor for the Schomburg Junior Scholars program.
- Boseman has also grown his fanbase because of his amazing physique even though he is predominantly known for his talents as an actor.
- Phylicia Rashad, best known for playing Claire Huckstable in ‘The Cosby Show’, influenced his decision to change career goals and become an actor.