Biography / Wiki
Best known as the long-time boyfriend of wildlife conservationist Bindi Irwin, Chandler Powell is an American professional wakeboarder. Known as ‘The Crocodile Hunter’ late Australian zookeeper and television personality Steve Irwin is the father of Bindi Irwin.
In 2014 Chandler won the ‘Triple Crown’ and in the ‘Wake Park World Series’ finished in the top 3. Chandler in February 2015 was named among the 20 most promising wakeboarders in less than 20 years by the ‘Outsiders Online’ website after he had originally started as a skateboarder.
In July 2015 he was featured on the cover of ‘Wake Journal Issue 189’ supported by an incredible photo by Joey Meddock. For Australia Zoo’s Wildlife Warriors in 2015, Chandler was named Global Ambassador and shares his girlfriend’s passion for wildlife preservation.
Height / Weight / Age
|Date Of Birth
|November 14, 1996
|In Centimeters – 170 cm
In Feet and Inches – 5′ 7″
|In Kilograms – 82 Kg
In Pounds – 181 lbs
After he became famous as a Wakeboarder, it did not take him long to become a social media star as well. After meeting Bindi Irwin, he became even more popular and his introduction on television has made him a well-recognized personality as well. The total net worth estimated for Chandler Powell is not yet revealed.
Education / Family
The native Florida Chandler Powell was born and raised in Seffner, Florida, United States of America. He is the son of Chris Powell and Shannan Powell but has not revealed any details about his siblings. Talking about his educational details, he attended his local high school and later attended the University of Central Florida.
|Seffner, Florida, United States
|Wakeboarder, Television Personality, and Social Media Star.
|The University of Central Florida
|Seffner, Florida, United States
|Chris Powell Shannan Powell
Career / Fashion And Style
Chandler Powell began skateboarding when he was only 4 years old, following in his father’s footsteps. He would primarily stick to half pipes and bowls as he was too small to even flip the board. With time, he earned sponsorships from Airwalk Shoes and Powell Skateboards as well as from the local skate shop by his house.
He began going to McCormick’s Cable Park at the age of 12 and would spend the whole day riding on the water at the park throughout the summer once he learned to ride. The operators used to give him different tricks to complete each day after noticing his skills. Earning him more sponsors on the way, he began to make videos of his performances.
He began participating in tournaments around the country and in different parts of the world at the age of 15. It is his relationship with Bindi Irwin that brought him into media attention even though he has been very successful as a wakeboarder in late 2015.
Girlfriends, Affairs, Wife and More
Chandler recently made it to the headlines after he married Steve Irwin’s daughter Bindi Irwin.
Here we provide you the list of Chandler Powell’s favorite things.
|Favorite American singer
|Favorite Holiday Destinations
|Pizza, Fries & Ice Cream
|Favorite Things To Do
|Exploring different places, Surfing, and Underwater Diving, and Travelling
Some Interesting Facts About Chandler Powell
- Powell loves to do underwater diving as a hobby and is a surfer as well.
- Enabling him to participate in competitions around the world, the star earned much sponsorship because of his talent.
- Bindi Irwin’s husband became interested in the sport since his childhood as a wakeboarder.
- Chandler has a decent fan-following on the platform as an Instagram personality with more than 237 thousand followers.
- During a wakeboarding event held in 2013, he first met his future girlfriend, Bindi Irwin.
- In order to communicate to begin their relationship, they exchanged their e-mail address.
- In the wakeboarding tournaments, Chandler began to compete professionally at the age of 15.
- In the year 2016, he had his last participation in the sport.
- His social media is flooded with him exploring different places, spending time with various wild animals, and photographs with family and friends.