Biography / Wiki
Colby Brock is one of many who are the stars of the next generation. Out of many internet celebrities who make their videos as exciting and enjoyable as a TV series or a movie, Colby also makes his way to that list. This YouTube, Vine, and Instagram celebrity, developing through the network has become an inspirational personality.
Colby was involved in posting highly offensive videos at the beginning of his work. The blogger started shooting clips that reflected better sides of our life and deleted the videos that contained pranks after he realized that such videos are bad from the point of view of law but also from an ethical point of view.
Height / Weight / Age
Colby is currently 26 years old and was born in 1997 on 2nd January. Colby, the social media influencer appears tall and slim and measures 5’11” tall in height while his weight is 72 kg. Colby’s vital measurements are 41-30-35. His Blue eyes and Brown hair enhance his personality as a presenter.
Colby has had his presence on social media for a long time as a YouTuber, Vine star, and Social media influencer. Most part of the net worth he has accumulated comes from his YouTube and Instagram accounts, which are approximately $350,000. Considering his popularity and assets such as the Red Toyota Corolla he owns, his estimated net worth is $530,000 US dollars.
Education / Family
Although much information about Colby’s personal life is not known, what is known is that he was born and brought up in Stanley, Kansas, United States. He grew up with his elder brother Gage Brock. Colby played the clarinet as a part of his high school band while he studied at the Blue Valley High School in Kansas. After completing schooling, Colby Brock moved to LA with his friend Sam to peruse his career.
|Birth Place||Stanley, Kansas, United States|
|Date Of Birth||2nd of January 1997|
|Height||In centimeters – 180 cm
In feet and inches – 5’11’”
|Weight||In kilograms – 72 Kg
In pounds – 159 Pounds
|Profession||Entertainer, Social Media Influencer, Professional YouTuber|
|School||Blue Valley High School|
|Home Town||Stanley, Kansas, United States|
|Fathers Name||Not Known|
|Mothers Name||Not Known|
Career / Fashion And Style
Sam and Colby’s initial plan for making their videos famous was to create a ruckus where people could see them. From placing couches on their local mall’s escalator to riding shopping carts at ‘Target’ at the local Oak Park Mall are some of the videos posted by them.
Due to the troubles they caused, they were later permanently banned from entering the Oak Park Mall. But this prank turned out to be a hit and 5000 to 6000 people per day followed them by that summer.
But they soon realized the wrongdoings and decided to change their video-making to Sam’s Grandmother’s final words, “Onward and Upward” which became their motto as well. Now they make videos that are about reflecting the good aspects of life and more focused on the teenage population.
Girlfriends, Affairs, Wife and More
Here we provide you the list of Colby Brock’s favourite things.
|Favourite Things To Do||Playing Adventurous Sports|
|Favourite Actor||Tom Cruise|
|Favourite Food||Italian Food|
|Favourite Actress||Scarlett Johansson|
Some Interesting Facts About Colby Brock
- Colby Brock loves pets and he is and an avid dog lover, Koki, and Foxy are the names of two dogs he has.
- Colby has dated in the past into the surprise, it was one of Brennen Taylor‘s dates.
- To teach people how to maintain a happy lifestyle a website called The Life Project posts online videos. one of the founding members of this website is Colby
- “I touched Bignik’s n*pples l My First Video” was the name of his first video on YouTube which he uploaded in December 2016.
- To make a career apart from just going to college he moved to Los Angeles with his friend Sam at the age of 18.
- Sam and Colby Brock both, in high school, had a crush on the same girl who was their school band’s drummer.
- Sam and Colby met at a band camp while in school and have become best friends.
- In Los Angeles Colby used to share residence with YouTubers like Jake Webber, Aaron Doh, Corey Scherer and Sam Golbach.
- Women with self-confidence and personality are often admired by Colby Brock.
- Apart from there collab channel, which has more than 2 million subscribers, Colby and Sam have their individual YouTube channels as well.