Biography / Wiki
YouTube is one of the most-watched platforms in the world as of now and famous for his YouTube channel ‘danisnotonfire’, Daniel James Howell, better known as Dan Howell is a British radio personality and British vlogger. Fondly referred to as Dinosaurs, his channel has over 6 million subscribers.
Because of Dan’s love for Llamas, Dan’s fans are also addressed in a quirky way as Llamaarmy. He also identifies himself as a foodaholic, comedian, and radio host. Currently, he is operating three YouTube channels ‘DanandPhilGAMES’ along with his friend Phil, ‘Danisnotonfire’, and ‘danisnotinteresting’.
Height / Weight / Age
|Date Of Birth
|June 11, 1991
|In Centimetres – 191 cm
In Feet and Inches – 6′ 3″
|In Kilograms – 80 Kg
In Pounds – 176 lbs
It is a known fact that Youtubers can earn a lot of money through their channels and Dan Howell has three of them. With millions of viewers subscribed to his channels, he has become a YouTube star in no time. Most of his wealth comes from his vlogging on YouTube. The total net worth estimated for Dan Howell is $2.5 million US dollars as of now.
Education / Family
The native of Berkshire, Dan Howell was born and raised in Wokingham, Berkshire, England. He has not shared the names of his parents but it is known that he grew up with his brother Adrian Howell.
He studied at the Forest School and later attended the University of Manchester but later dropped out while studying law. Dan has not shared many details about his dating life but has revealed that he is gay.
Daniel James ‘Dan’ Howell
|Wokingham (Berkshire, England)
|Former Radio Personality and YouTuber
|The Forest School
|University of Manchester
|Wokingham (Berkshire, England)
Career / Fashion And Style
Dan began working at retail chain Focus DIY at the age of 16 and later at supermarket Asda. In October 2009, by uploading his first video called ‘Hello Internet’, Dan began his tryst with YouTube. After he won the YouTube competition, SuperNote in 2012 Dan became famous and is fondly called the Internet Cult Leader.
On BBC Radio 1 on Sunday night Dan presented the entertainment show ‘Dan and Phil’ with his friend Phil Lester. Dan and Phil in September 2014 also produced the first video on their new gaming YouTube channel, DanandPhilGAMES.
By March 2015, the new channel was a huge hit and garnered 1 million subscribers, making it one of the fastest-growing channels on YouTube. For Disney’s animated film, ‘Big Hero 6’, the Internet Cult Leader also lent his voice.
For the UK’s favorite Radio Presenters, they won the Sony Golden Headphones through voting done by fans in 2013, and Dan in 2014 won the Lovie Internet Video Person of the Year Award.
Girlfriends, Affairs, Wife and More
Here we provide you the list of Dan Howell’s favorite things.
|Black & Brown
|Favorite Holiday Destinations
|Favorite Things To Do
|Creating Videos, Travelling, Watching movies and Shopping
Some Interesting Facts About Dan Howell
- In the Top 10 British YouTubers list, the British Tabloid Mirror placed him on the 5th spot in May 2015.
- To perform their theatrical show, The Amazing Tour Is Not on Fire, he and Lester toured throughout the UK in October and November 2016.
- To publish videos on YouTube Red he and Phil Lester achieved the distinction of being the first British YouTube stars in June 2016.
- After the results of an online poll were declared the Sugarscape magazine declared him the “Hottest Lad of the Year” in the year 2012.
- Titled as Hello Internet was his first video through which he started his YouTube career in October 2009.
- To create an app, the ‘7 Second Challenge’, Dan has collaborated with his pal Phil Lester.
- A non-fiction book, The Amazing Book is Not on Fire was co-written by Howell and Lester’s in October 2015.
- He is an expert at playing piano and drums.
- A range of merchandise including posters, hoodies, posters, and t-shirts, Dan has collaborated with his pal Phil.
- He and Lester started their US tour in April 2016 in which they performed their theatrical play.