Biography / Wiki
Deena Nicole Cortese is an American TV personality who, after she was cast on the reality TV show, Jersey Shore, began her career within the public spotlight in 2010. She has also featured in a few other such programs, including ‘When I Was 17,’ ‘Couples Therapy,’ and ‘Celebrity Fear Factor.’
There was a rumor that claimed that Cortese may have gotten married. This rumor turned out to be true later on. In addition, due to the existence of the show ‘Jersey Shore’, she has been indirectly involved in controversies.
Cortese is a social media star as well. On social networking sites like Facebook, Twitter as well as Instagram, she has a large number of followers. On Twitter, she has more than 1.5 million followers. Moreover, on Instagram, she has more than 2.5 million followers. Similarly, there are more than 600 thousand followers on her Facebook profile.
Height / Weight / Age
Born on the 12th of January 1987 Deena Cortese is currently 36 years old. Cortese has a stunning body figure with a measurement of 34-24-35 and wears number 8 in the shoe size. She is not much taller and her height measures 5 feet 5 inches while her weight is 60 kg approximately. Deena has black colored eyes and the color of her hair is black as well.
After starting her career with a bang on the popular reality TV show Deena Cortese soon got the chance to appear in other famous shows as well. Cortese has earned most of her wealth from her work as a model and TV personality and the total net worth estimated for Deena Cortese is $400 thousand US dollars as of now.
Education / Family
The native of New Jersey Deena Cortese was born and raised in New Egypt, New Jersey, USA. She is the daughter of John Cortese and Joann Cortese and grew up with her sister. Cortese attended the New Egypt High School and later went to Brookdale Community College.
Deena Nicole Buckner
|New Egypt, New Jersey, USA
|Date Of Birth
|January 12, 1987
|In Centimetres – 165 cm
In Feet and Inches – 5′ 5″
|In Kilograms – 60 Kg
In Pounds – 132 lbs
|New Egypt High School
|Brookdale Community College
|New Egypt, New Jersey, USA
|John Cortese (Dead)
Career / Fashion And Style
Deena Nicole Cortese with the show “Jersey Shore” banged into influential television personality status. She then appeared in “Couples Therapy” and “Snooki & Jwoww” with an absolute passion to appear on the screen. She was also a cast member of the Jersey Shore Family Vacation MTV reality show that premiered on 5 April 2018.
Deena also auditioned for the network’s hit show “Jersey Shore” while on a professional career with an appearance on MTV in the show “When I Was 17”. Together with Angelina Pivarnick’s departure from the show, Luck favored and she started to appear after the show’s third season.
Earlier, only after the advice of mate Nicole Polizzi, she agreed about joining the show. “Couple Therapy” in 2013 is also part of her career. Recently, Deena has been one of the main casts of the “Jersey Shore Family Vacation” spinoff from Jersey Shore that started airing in April 2018. The show focuses on seven of the original show’s housemates living together in Miami, Florida for a month.
Boyfriends, Affairs, Husband, and More
The popular TV personality Deena has been married to Christopher Buckner and the couple has a son who was born in 2019. Previously Cortese dated Pauly D as well.
|Pauly D (2011),
Christopher Buckner (2011-Present)
|Married Since 2017
|Son – Christopher John “CJ” Buckner (born on January 5, 2019)
Daughter – None
Here we provide you a list of Deena Cortese’s favorite things.
|Favorite Music Genre
|Merlot or an Appletini
|Favorite Holiday Destinations
|Fried Rice and Green Tea
|Favorite Things To Do
|Playing Golf & Read Books
Some Interesting Facts About Deena Cortese
- Recently, Cortese was on the show ‘Jersey Shore: Family Vacation.’
- She has over 2.5 million followers on her ‘@dennanicolemtv’ official Instagram profile.
- In American reality shows, Deena appears regularly.
- After the exit of Angelina Pivarnick, she joined “Jersey Shore.”
- After that, she has been seen on the show “When I was 17” as a guest in 2010.
- Christopher’s wife was also a Celebrity Fear Factor contestant.
- She is known for being part of a “Couple Therapy” relationship show.
- “Silent Library” and “Snooki & Jwoww” are her other TV shows.
- Initially, Deena auditioned for a role in Jersey Shore’s 1st season. After Angelina Pivarnick left the show, she was ultimately cast in the 2nd season. Snooki had recommended her to the show producers as a prospective nominee.
- In the past, she struggled against anxiety and obsessive-compulsive disorder. When working on the reality TV show, Couples Therapy, she opened up about these issues.