Biography / Wiki
The duty of a nurse is to take care of the sick person but the presence of nurses like Elaine Mason can scare people. Elaine Mason is popular as the second wife of Stephen Hawking. She was born in 1951 in the United Kingdom. Stephen Hawking was the world’s greatest scientist. The whole world respected him and his work. But Elaine was accused of abusing and torturing Stephen.
Height / Weight / Age
|Date Of Birth
|20 August 1951
|In Centimeters – 165 cm
In Feet and Inches – 5’5”
|In Kilograms – 60 kg
In Pounds – 132 lbs
Education / Family
She was born and brought up in the United Kingdom. She completed her education in the United Kingdom. She pursued her career in nursing and started working as a nurse in an orphanage in Bangladesh.
Career / Fashion And Style
Elaine Mason is a British Nurse. She looked after Stephen Hawkings’s and got married to him later. After 11 years of marriage, she filed a divorce against Stephen. She accused Hawking of having relations with other caregivers.
During their marriage, she repeatedly abused Hawking physically and emotionally. The daughter of Stephen, Lucy explained how his father was being mistreated by Elaine. She fractured the wrist of Stephen by slamming the wheelchair.
She also left him alone in the garden due to which he suffered from heatstroke and sunburn. After divorce, she earned a good amount as a final divorce settlement.
Boyfriends, Affairs, Husband and More
She married David Mason who was an engineer. David was a super-fan of Stephen and developed Hawking’s speech synthesizer. She has two sons with David. After 15 years of marriage with David, Elaine left him. She met Stephen in the 1980s and took the job of his nurse. Stephen’s first wife was Jane who also got separated. Elaine and Stephen started falling in love and got married in 1995 at Cambridge Register Office. It’s being claimed that she married him for the sake of money.
|David Mason (Engineer)
Stephen Hawking (Scientist)
|David Mason (1980-1995)
Stephen Hawking (1995-2006)
|Sons – two
Some Interesting Facts About Elaine Mason
- She worked as a nurse in the orphanage in Bangladesh.
- In 1980, she started working as a caretaker of Stephen Hawking.
- Her first husband David Mason was an engineer who designed the electronic voice to help Hawking on a speech synthesizer.
- While taking care of Hawking, she had an affair with him. Later in 1995, she married him.
- Elaine and Stephen didn’t have any kids.
- “The theory of everything” the movie was created which was based on the life of Stephen Hawking. Maxine Peake played the role of Elaine Mason in the movie.
- None of the personal information is being revealed.
Social Media Profile(s)
- Instagram – Not Known
- Twitter – Not Known
- Facebook – Not Known