Biography / Wiki
American entrepreneur, industrial designer, business tycoon, and inventor Steve Jobs, is the name that the whole world has heard. Known as one of the four children of Steve Jobs, Erin Siena Jobs is the third child of Steve Jobs, who was born through his wife, Laurene Powell Jobs.
Erin likes to lead a private life and comes across a quiet person even though in her life she has probably seen all the comforts. She is skilled in architecture and design who many think is a trait she probably inherited from her dad as he had a great sense of designing as well.
After the demise of Steve Jobs, Erin has maintained a modest lifestyle away from all the limelight along with her siblings Reed and Eve.
Height / Weight / Age
Born on 19th August 1995, Erin Siena Jobs will turn 27 years old. As seen in her pictures, she appears to be fit and healthy. Erin’s body figure measurements are 34-26-35 and she wears no. 6 in the shoe size.
Erin has a height of 5′ 6″ and her weight is 55 Kg. She also has a beautiful smile and it looks even better with her Brown colored eyes and her hair which is of Brown color as well.
Steve Jobs is one of the richest people in the world and his net worth was estimated in Billions. Erin is one of the four children of Steve Jobs and has a part of that huge wealth as well. Although she is currently a student, she has enough wealth that she can get all the comforts. The total net worth estimated for Erin Siena Jobs is $19.1 billion USD as of now.
Education / Family
Erin Siena Jobs was born and brought up in California, USA. She is the famous daughter of the legendary inventor Steve Jobs, her father, and Laurene Powell Jobs, her mother. Erin grew up along with two of her siblings, her brother Reed Jobs and her sister Eve Jobs who is now an accomplished equestrian.
Erin also has a half-sister Lisa Brennan Jobs. Erin has not disclosed the name of her high school, but it is known that she is interested in architecture and attended Standford University.
Erin Siena Jobs
|Birth Place||California, USA|
|Date Of Birth||19th August 1995|
|Height||In centimeters – 167 cm
In feet and inches – 5′ 6″
|Weight||In kilograms – 55 Kg
In pounds – 121 lbs
|Profession||Student and Architect|
|Home Town||California, USA.|
|Fathers Name||Steve Jobs|
|Mothers Name||Laurene Powell Jobs
|Sister||Lisa Brennan Jobs (half-sister), Eve Jobs|
Career / Fashion And Style
Born amidst all the luxury Erin Siena Jobs is the daughter of Steve Jobs and his wife Laurene Powell. Erin along with her other siblings garnered a lot of attention as the children of the extremely successful business magnet, industrial designer and inventor.
She is currently a student and is interested in architecture. She prefers to stay away from all the limelight and has maintained a modest lifestyle.
As of now she has not revealed if she wants to participate in her father’s business legacy, which is currently inherited by her mother. Her father also led a private life and apart from his lifestyle, the other thing she inherited is her father’s skills in architecture and design.
Boyfriends, Affairs, Husband and More
Here we provide you the list of Erin Siena Jobs’s favorite things.
|Favorite Actors||Johnny Depp|
|Favorite Actress||Emma Watson|
|Favorite Colour||Blue and White|
|Favorite Holiday Destinations||Miami|
|Favorite Food||Italian Food|
|Favorite Things To Do||Listening to music and Travelling|
Some Interesting Facts About Erin Siena Jobs
- Erin Siena Jobs’s sister Eve is a famous Equestrian.
- She belongs to one of the richest families in the world, the family has a Net worth of $20 billion US Dollars.
- Her father started Apple Computers after he collaborated with Wozniak and Ronald Wayne.
- The first consumer product to be sold by Apple which was named Apple II was introduced by Steve and Wozniak in 1977.
- At the popular clothing brand, Gap Inc. Steve was made a board member in 1999.
- At the Memphis based Methodist University Hospital Transplant Institute, Steve underwent a liver transplant surgical procedure and his daughter Erin was very supportive during his recovery period.
- Due to respiratory failure, Erin lost her father on October 5, 2011.
- The ‘Steven P. Jobs Trust’ was inherited by Erin’s mother.
- Erin prefers to maintain a private life and she is sort of an introvert who is a very quiet person as well.
- Erin and her father Steve had an emotional relationship with each other.