Biography / Wiki
Better known as entertainer RuPaul’s partner, Georges LeBar is an Australian painter, poet, and writer. LeBar keeps his life away from the media despite being married to RuPaul, who is an ‘Emmy Award’ winning TV personality.
Jotting down his thoughts and transforming them into colorful canvases, Georges runs a 50,000-acre ranch in Wyoming, where he spends most of his time. Keeping his life away from the media LeBar tries to maintain his life private.
Height / Weight / Age
|Date Of Birth
|January 24, 1973
|In Centimeters – 201 cm
In Feet and Inches – 6′ 5″
|In Kilograms – 98 Kg
In Pounds – 216 lbs
As he keeps away from the spotlight of the media, Georges LeBar has not disclosed many details about his life, but it is known that he owns a huge chunk of land in the United States of America and earns his wealth by lending the land to different organizations. The total net worth estimated for Georges LeBar is $1.5 million US Dollars as of now.
Education / Family
Georges LeBar was born and grew up in Australia and because he tends to maintain a private life and has not disclosed any details about his friends and family. He has also chosen not to disclose any details about his educational background as well.
|Author and Painter
|Name Not Known
|Name Not Known
Career / Fashion And Style
Not too fond of public appearances LeBar is known for keeping his life away from social media and is known to live a low key life. A published writer and painter LeBar, has released a collection of his oil canvases in 2007 named ‘Six Inches Away’. Based on C. M. Clark’s beautiful poems, his second book, ‘Pillow Talk,’ is a collection of his paintings which was also published in the same year.
Girlfriends, Affairs, Wife and More
LeBar met RuPaul on his 21st birthday in New York. In January 2017 the couple officially tied the knot after a curiously long relationship of 23 years. Through a private ceremony, the couple decided to make their long term relationship official.
|RuPaul Andre Charles
|RuPaul Andre Charles
Here we provide you the list of Georges LeBar’s favorite things.
|Favorite Holiday Destinations
|Favorite Things To Do
|Reading and Music
Some Interesting Facts About Georges LeBar
- George was immensely taller than usual at the age of 12, with his height measuring more than 6 feet.
- He has traveled to many parts and lived in Florida and New York.
- When his spouse’s TV show called RuPaul’s Drag Race won the award in the “Outstanding Reality-Competition Series” Georges attended the Red Carpet event in September 2019 at the Emmy Awards.
- Georges spends most of his time at the ranch and does not care about showbusiness and popularity. He gets dressed up in Western wear when RuPaul visits.
- In Douglas, Wyoming, he inherited a 60 thousand acres ranch from his American grandparents, which is partially in South Dakota Territory. Georges leases a part of the ranch to others which includes water to the oil companies, land to cattle ranchers, and mineral rights.
- On October 4, 2007, he released his debut book titled Pillowtalk, a “collaboration of poetry and painting” Six Inches Away, which consisted of his paintings only is a book he released the next day.
- As RuPaul spends most of his time in Los Angeles, California, approximately once in 3 weeks Georges and RuPaul see each other.
- Georges wants to have children but due to a busy schedule that would lead to neglect on his side RuPaul is not happy with the idea.
- RuPaul, who is 6 ft 4 in tall himself, noticed Georges’s height on the night they met. Because he never hugged someone taller than him, he Georges to put his arms around his shoulders.
- Just a week after he met RuPaul, they were on a flight on Elton John’s private jet from London to Düsseldorf.