Biography / Wiki
When reporting for sports, the job becomes quite easy when you are trained in a sport. Holly Sonders is a reporter, sportscaster, and journalist who is a well-known golfer as well.
She is quite famous for being the sideline reporter of college football at fox sports and is recognized for her work in the position of host and reporter for the United States golf association (USGA). She has received popularity as she has been subject to some controversies as well.
Height / Weight / Age
Holly Sonders was born on the 3rd of March 1987. She has turned 36 years old. Holly, as a professional golfer has maintained herself quite well and looks tall and healthy. Her body figure measurements are 36-24-35.
She wears number 7 in the shoe size. Holly’s height measures 5′ 8″ in feet and her weight is 61 kg approximately. As a famous TV personality, she also has a beautiful smile which looks even better with her set of Hazel colored eyes and her brunette hair.
It is a known fact that golfers and journalists earn a lot of money. Holly Sonders is both of them and has earned quite a lot of wealth throughout her career. She lives a lavish life in a luxurious house. The total net worth estimated for the celebrity is $6.5 Million US dollars as of now.
Education / Family
Holly Niederkohr was born and brought up in Marysville, Ohio, United States. She is the daughter of Dan Niederkohr, her father, and Sandy Niederkohr, her mother. She was raised with her brother whose name is not known. She studied at Marysville High School and she later attended Michigan State University where she became a pro Golfer.
|Birth Place||Marysville, Ohio, United States|
|Date Of Birth||March 3, 1987|
|Height||In centimeters – 173 cm
In feet and inches – 5′ 8″
|Weight||In kilograms – 61 Kg
In pounds – 135 lbs
|Profession||Golfer, TV Host and Reporter|
|School||Marysville High School|
|College||Michigan State University|
|Home Town||Marysville, Ohio, United States|
|Fathers Name||Dan Niederkohr|
|Mothers Name||Sandy Niederkohr|
|Brothers||1 Brother (Name Not Known)|
Career / Fashion And Style
Under the influence of her mother, Holly’s love for golf and other sports was developed very early and she wanted to become a professional golf player, but as she underwent knee surgery at the age of 20, she could not pursue further her professional career.
After her graduation she initially worked for WBNS-10TV in Columbus and the Big Ten Network and later for some time as a field reporter for KATV. When she joined NBC’s Golf Channel, Holly’s career moved to the next level in 2011.
Programs as “Playing Lesson with the Pros”, “School Of Golf” and “Morning Drive” gave her immense popularity. In order to join the FOX News Network Holly decided to leave the Golf Channel. She worked in the position of Fox Sports’ studio host during the US Open in the year 2016, which was another milestone in her career. She distinguished herself as a professional and ambitious journalist and is now working her way up.
Boyfriends, Affairs, Husband and More
She is currently married to Erik Kuselias and the couple does not have any children as of now.
Here we provide you the list of Holly Sonders’s favorite things.
|Favorite Actors||Tom Cruise|
|Favorite Actress||Scarlett Johansson|
|Favorite Holiday Destinations||Hawaii & Miami|
|Favorite Things To Do||Shopping, and Travelling.|
Some Interesting Facts About Holly Sonders
- From 2013 to 2017, Golf.com has featured Holly as one of the “Most Beautiful Women in Golf”.
- There were a lot of allegations of ageism leveled against the network when Holly was asked to move by Fox Sports to football sidelines reporting from their golf coverage.
- Holly was involved in an awkward gaffe, in the 2018 US Open’s preview show after she mispronounced the word.
- In an episode of the popular sitcom New Girl, Holly had made a cameo appearance as “Herself” in the year 2015.
- At the age of just 7, she won her first organized golfing tournament as she was an accomplished junior golfer.
- In the year 2007, she led a team named Spartans to a Big Ten Conference championship and participated in golf tournaments in all her 4 years while at the University.
- Playing Lesson with the Pros and the School of Golf are some of her programs for which she became famous, while at the Golf Channel.
- In 2001, she also triumphed at the ‘UCT National Championship’ and ‘American Junior Golf Association’.
- Holly was featured on the cover of the Golf Digest magazine in the May 2013 audition.
- FOX Sports network selected Holly to be the host of the tournament’s broadcast when the network won the rights for USGA’s golf championship in 2015.