Biography / Wiki
Jennifer Aniston became popular and everybody’s favorite by the portrayal of Rachel Green in the famous television sitcom ‘Friends’. As she was born in a family of actors, she decided to follow her parent’s footsteps. She was born on February 11, 1969, in Sherman Oaks, California.
Apart from being an actress, Jennifer is a famous businesswoman and philanthropist. After appearing in ‘Friends’, good roles began to pour in and she started playing the female protagonist in many hit films. She has also been recognized and honored to fight for equal rights for the LGBT community.
Height / Weight / Age
|Date Of Birth||February 11, 1969|
|Height||In Centimeters – 164 cm
In Feet and Inches – 117 lbs
|Weight||In Kilograms – 53 kg
In Pounds – 117 lbs
|Hair Color||Dyed blonde|
|Dress Size||4 (US)|
|Shoe Size||8 (US)|
Her net worth is estimated to be $150 million approximately. She owns a house worth $22 million. Her car collection includes Mercedes, Range Rover, and more.
Education / Family
Jennifer was born to John Aniston who was a Greek actor and Nancy Dow who appeared in many films and TV shows. She spent the first part of her childhood in Eddystone and was enrolled in an elementary school for her education.
Later when the family shifted to New York, she attended Waldorf School. She developed her interest in acting and was enrolled at Fiorello H. LaGuardia High School of Music & Art.
|Real Name||Jennifer Joanna Aniston|
|Birth Place||Sherman Oaks, California|
|School||The local elementary school, Eddystone
Rudolf Steiner School, NY
|College||Fiorello H LaGuardia High School of Music & Art and Performing Arts, Manhattan|
|Home Town||Eddystone, Pennsylvania|
|Debut||Film: Leperchaun (1993)
TV: Molloy (1990)
|Fathers Name||John Aniston (Greek Actor)
|Mothers Name||Nancy Bow (American Actress)|
|Brothers||John Melick (elder maternal half-brother)
Alex Aniston (younger paternal half-brother)
Career / Fashion And Style
Jennifer started her career in 1988, by working in off-Broadway shows like ‘For Dear Life’ and ‘Dancing on Checker’s Grave’. In 1990, she appeared in the first serial named ‘Molloy’.
In 1994, the breakthrough came with ‘Friends’. As the show was a huge success, she earned great popularity as well. In 1996, she appeared in ‘She’s the one’. She received critical acclaim for her role in ‘Good Girl’ and also acted in many films like Office Space, Dream of Insomniac, etc.
She also did numerous commercials and became a brand ambassador for many well-known companies. She made her Netflix debut with ‘Dumplin’ in 2018. She is connected with organizations like Clothes off our back, Feeding America, OmniPeace, Project A.L.S and many more. She has won several People’s Choice Awards and Teen Choice
Boyfriends, Affairs, Husband and More
In 2000, she married Brad Pitt but however, the marriage broke down in 2005. In 2015, she married Justin Theroux but the couple separated at the end of 2017.
|Boyfriends||Adam Duritz (American Musician, 1995)
Tate Donovon (American actor and director, 1995-1998)
Brad Pitt (1998-2000)
Paul Sculfor (English model, 2007)
Vince Vaughn (2008-2009)
John Mayer (2008-2009)
|Husband||Brad Pitt (2000-2005)
Justin Theroux (2015-2017)
Some Interesting Facts About Jennifer Aniston
- She does smoke and consumes alcohol.
- For Friends, she has received Primetime Emmy Award, Golden Globe Award, and a Screen Actors Guild Award.
- In 2012, she received a star in the Hollywood walk of fame.
- In 2004 and 2006, People magazine named her ‘The most beautiful woman’.
- In 2011, she was voted as ‘Sexiest woman of all time’ by Men’s Health magazine.
- One of her father’s best friends Telly Savalas was Jennifer’s Godfather.
- Though her father is a TV actor, she wasn’t allowed to watch TV.
- When she was 9 years old, her parents got separated.
- She is afraid of going underwater as she was fallen in a swimming pool with her tri-cycle.
- For the last two seasons of friends, she received $1 million dollars.
- For Microsoft’s Operating System, she, Brad Pitt and Brad Grey produced a 60 seconds commercial.
- To produce her perfume, she has worked with Elizabeth Arder Inc.
- Jennifer is the spokesperson and co-owner of the hair care brand Living Proof.
- She is the new face of Emirates for which she was paid $5 million.
- Jennifer is fond of dogs and has two dogs named Dolly and Norman.
- With Kristin Hahn, Jennifer owns a business called Echo Films.
- In 2007, Forbes listed her as the top 20 richest women in entertainment.
- Jennifer Aniston is dyslexic.
- Her ethnicity is English, Greek, Irish, Scottish, and Italian.
- Jennifer and Brad Pitt separated because she didn’t want to have kids.
- For her contributions to increasing visibility and understanding of the LGBT community, she received GLAAD’s Vanguard Award.