Biography / Wiki
Jennifer Lopez is considered to be the most ravishing woman due to her versatility which she has shown in the entertainment industry. She has earned the popularity and love of her fans from her dancing moves, acting skills, and pleasant singing. JLo was born on July 24, 1969, in New York.
Her beauty and talent have made her one of the richest celebrities in the world. Her sensational dance moves helped her songs become a rage that can enhance the sales of her music video. She remained in controversy as her relationships became a hot topic for celebrity gossip.
Height / Weight / Age
|Date Of Birth||July 24, 1969|
|Height||In Centimeters – 165 cm
In Feet and Inches – 5’5”
|Weight||In Kilograms – 59 kg
In Pounds – 130 lbs
|Eye Color||Light Brown|
|Hair Color||Light Brown|
|Dress Size||10 (US)|
|Shoe Size||8.5 (US)|
Her net worth is estimated to be $400 million approximately. She owns two mansions worth $28 million and $10 million respectively. Her car collection includes Rolls Royce Ghost, Bentley convertible, and Aston Martin DB7.
Education / Family
Jennifer Lopez was born to Guadalupe Rodriguez and David Lopez who belonged to Latino descent. She has an elder sisters named Leslie Lopez and Lynda Lopez. She was enrolled in Preston High School for primary education and took classes for singing and dancing.
During high school, she did many small film projects and appeared in a low-budget film ‘My Little Lady’. She attended Baruch College but dropped it later to pursue her career in acting. Her parents did not support her career, thus she moved to Manhattan and lived separately.
|Real Name||Jennifer Lynn Lopez|
|Nickname||J Lo, La Guitarra, Lola|
|Birth Place||Castle Hill, New York City|
|Profession||Actress, dancer, fashion designer, film producer, entrepreneur|
|School||Preston High School|
|Home Town||New York City|
|Debut||Album – On the 6 (1999)
Film – My Little Girl
TV – In Living Colour
|Fathers Name||David Lopez (Computer technician)|
|Mothers Name||Guadalupe Rodriguez (Kindergarten Teacher)|
|Sister||Leslie Lopez (elder, music teacher)
Lynda Lopez (younger, news anchor)
Career / Fashion And Style
Jennifer Lopez commenced her career by working as a dancer and actor in some stage musicals. In 1990, she won a national competition and appeared in the Fox comedy series ‘In Living Colour’ as one of the ‘Fly Girls’.
She earned a lead role in ‘Selena’ which was a biopic of singer Selena Quintanilla-Perez, who died very young. She won a Golden Globe Award in the category of Best Actress for the movie ‘Selena’. She launched her album ‘On the 6’ and made her debut in music in 1999.
The year 2001, proved to be a huge success for her singing career, as her album ‘JLo’ was launched whose copies were sold like hotcakes. In the singing reality show ‘American Idol’, she was invited as one of the judges. In 2013, she was honored with the ‘Star on Hollywood Walk of Fame’.
Boyfriends, Affairs, Husband and More
She got married thrice but each of her marriages ended with a separation. She has twin from Marc Anthony named Emme Maribel Muniz and Maximilian David Muniz.
Ojani Noa (1997-98)
P Diddy (1999-2001)
Cris Judd (2001-02)
Ben Affleck (2002-04)
Marc Anthony (2004-12)
Casper Smart (2012-14)
|Husband||Ojani Noa (1997-98)
Cris Judd (2001-03)
Marc Anthony (2004-14)
|Children||Emme Maribel Muniz
Maximilian David Muniz
Here is the list of her favourite things.
|Favourite Perfume||Pheromone and Barney’s Route Du The|
|Favourite Food||Fried Chicken Cutlets|
|Favourite Music||Michael Jackson, Tina Turner, Madonna, James Brown|
|Favourite Movie||When Harry met Sally|
|Favorite Sport||Baseball, Football, Tennis|
|Favourite Color(s)||Aqua Blue|
Some Interesting Facts About Jennifer Lopez
- Her album and movie both were listed at number one and she became the first Latin woman to receive $9 million.
- She got married to Criss Judd which was a publicity stunt.
- Till 1997, Selena Quintanilla-Perez was her first name.
- The FHM rated her as ‘The sexiest woman’ twice.
- From the age of 5, she started taking classes for singing and dancing.
- She moved to Manhattan to take dance classes but ended up sleeping in the same studio where she took lessons.
- ‘JLo’ is a clothing line owned by Jennifer Lopez.
- She had met Cris Judd at the sets of ‘My Love Don’t Cost a Thing’.
- She appeared on the cover of the People Magazine with her 4 weeks and was paid $6 million.
- To enjoy her motherhood, she took a break of 15 months.
- Her favorite baseball team is the New York Yankees.
- Her hobbies are dancing, shopping, tennis and working out.
- In the animated movie ‘Antz’, she has given her voice.
- The ‘Touch’ magazine, she was ranked at number one for the list ‘Best Bottoms in Hollywood’.