Biography / Wiki
The struggle is a part of life for everyone but for some, it’s far more difficult, the famous basketball player Jimmy is one of them. Currently affiliated with the National Basketball Association, Jimmy Butler III is an American professional basketball player who plays for the Minnesota Timberwolves.
His mother threw him out of the house at the age of 13 and his father left the family when Jimmy was an infant. Raised by his friends’ family, Butler overcame his situation and demonstrated his inherent talent at basketball.
As their 30th overall pick, he was selected by the Chicago Bulls in the 2011 NBA draft and he has never looked back since then.
Height / Weight / Age
|Date Of Birth
|September 14, 1989
|In Centimeters – 203 cm
In Feet and Inches – 6′ 8″
|In Kilograms – 107 Kg
In Pounds – 236 lbs
From his professional career as an NBA player, Jimmy has earned the majority of his total wealth. He has played for the Miami Heat of the NBA which has earned him a huge amount of fame and money.
Jimmy has a large number of fans following him all over the world and he earns a hefty salary as well. The total net worth estimated for Jimmy Butler is $34 million US dollars.
Education / Family
Jimmy Butler III was born in Houston, Texas. In an impoverished household in the Houston suburb of Tomball Jimmy’s mother, Londa Butler raised Jimmy after his father left the family. When Jimmy was 13 years old, he was asked to leave the house by his mother and he went back and forth between the homes of his friends.
During his time at Tomball High School, he was part of the basketball team. Later he decided to study at Tyler Junior College in Tyler, Texas, and played basketball there as well. Later he enrolled at Marquette University in Milwaukee and earned the All-Big East Honourable Mention honors.
Jimmy Butler III
|Houston, Texas, USA
|Professional Basketball Player
|Tomball High School
Tyler Junior College
|Houston, Texas, USA
|Name Not Known
Career / Fashion And Style
By playing for his university and college team Jimmy Butler started his basketball career. From the Division I programs Jimmy achieved the interest during the days at Marquette University. in his junior college prospect Jimmy was listed at the number 127 in the year 2008.
In the 2011 NBA draft Jimmy was signed by Chicago Bulls and for the 2012 NBA Summer League in July 2012 he again joined the Bulls. NBA All-Defensive second team included Jimmy Butler in June 2014 and Jimmy was named the Eastern Conference Player of the Month.
Climbing the steps of success, Jimmy signed with the Miami Heat in the year 2019 and was named Eastern Conference Player of the Week later. Making him famous all around the world Jimmy was inducted as NBA All-Star five times, most recently in January 2020.
Girlfriends, Affairs, Wife and More
Here we provide you the list of Jimmy Butler’s favorite things.
|Favorite Holiday Destination
|Favorite Things To Do
|Listening to music, Playing Basketball, and Travelling
Some Interesting Facts About Jimmy Butler
- Jimmy Butler is a huge fan of Garth Brooks, Brad Paisley, and Taylor Swift and loves to hear country music in particular.
- With an average of 8.1 points, 7.7 rebounds and 3.1 assists per game, Jimmy had a memorable freshman season.
- He never held grudges towards his parents even though they were not much of a support for him while growing up.
- Jimmy still meets his mother and father even today.
- To earn a high reputation, fame, and money in his career, his skills and talent have helped him a lot.
- The music video of the song Light It Up by Luke Bryan featured Jimmy Butler.
- Jimmy is a close friend of Mark Wahlberg, who is his favorite actor as well.
- With an average of 10 points per game, Jimmy had a spectacular record during his time with the Tomball High School.
- Marquette University in Milwaukee allowed Jimmy Butler to attend the university on an athletic scholarship in 2008.
- After he was kicked out of home by his mother, Jimmy stayed with each of his friends for a few weeks.