Biography / Wiki
When it comes to portraying tough volatile characters, American-born actor, comedian, and singer Joe Pesci is quite popular all around the world. Films like Casino, The Irishman, and The Raging Bull have been known for their notable acting. He is also quite famous for his other films such as Home Alone, Home Alone 2: Lost in New York, and My Cousin Vinny.
Joe has released three studio albums as a musician. From appearing in plays across New York at the tender age of five to winning the British Academy Film Award and the Academy Award, Joe’s life has been an inspiration to many young actors.
Height / Weight / Age
Born on the 9th of February 1943. He doesn’t appear to be much taller but has a healthy body figure which measures 40-28-35. His height measures 5 feet 4 inches and his weight is 58 kg approximately.
His biceps measure 16 inches and he wears number 5 in the shoe size. Joe Pesci has brown colored eyes and the color of his hair is brown as well.
|Date Of Birth
|February 09, 1943
|In Centimetres – 163 cm
In Feet and Inches – 5′ 4″
|In Kilograms – 58 Kg
In Pounds – 127 lbs
Although Joe Pesci decided to retire from acting at one time, he left behind a legacy and is still known as one of the greatest actors in Hollywood. Most of the wealth that he has earned so far is through his acting career.
Joe has worked in more than 20 movies and is a successful musician as well. The total net worth estimated for Joe Pesci is $50 million US dollars as of now.
Education / Family
The native of New Jersey, Joe Pesci was born and raised in Newark, New Jersey, USA. Joe is the son of Angelo Pesci and Maria Mesce but has not shared details about his siblings. He studied at Belleville High School and started working as a barber and a musician after that.
Joseph Frank Pesci
|Newark, New Jersey, USA
|Actor, Singer, and Musical Artist
|Belleville High School
|Newark, New Jersey, USA
|TV Show – Half Nelson (1985, as Rocky Nelson),
Film – Hey, Lets Twist! (1961, as Dancer at the Peppermint Lounge, NYC),
Web Series – The Wheel of Time (upcoming, as Mat Cauthon)
Career / Fashion And Style
Joe started to work as a barber after studying and playing guitar with different bands like Peppermint Lounge and Joey Dee. His debut album titled Little Joe Sure Can Sing was released in 1968. He released his latest album ‘Pesci…Still Singing’ in 2019. He started doing comedy in local clubs in his early 20s.
A crime film called The Death Collector in 1976 was Joe’s first film. After he was called to co-star in the film Raging Bull his breakthrough came in 1979. He got other roles in Eureka, Dear Mr. Wonderful, and won a BAFTA Award as well.
In the film Goodfellas, he won an Academy Award for Best Supporting Actor in 1990 and co-starred in the blockbuster Home Alone in the same year. Joe announced his retirement from acting in 1999 but it did not last for long, in the film The Good Shepherd, Joe returned back to the screen followed by Love Ranch, Snickers, and the Irishman.
Girlfriends, Affairs, Wife and More
Joe was married to Claudia Haro for almost four years and has a daughter Tiffany Pesci. He was dating his girlfriend Angie Everhart for almost eight years but they also broke up in 2008.
|Angie Everhart (2000 – 2008)
|Claudia Haro (m. 1988 – div. 1992)
|Daughter – Tiffany Pesci
Here we provide you the list of Joe Pesci’s favorite things.
|Robert De Niro
|Favorite Holiday Destinations
|Favorite Things To Do
|Reading, Theatre Play and Artwork
Some Interesting Facts About Joe Pesci
- To learn music and also to spend his life away from the camera, he announced retirement from his acting career in 1999.
- Along with his long time friend Robert De Niro, he has often worked with film director Martin Scorsese.
- For his role in the 1990 film Goodfellas, he received the ‘Best-Supporting Actor’ award in the Academy Awards.
- Claiming that they failed to offer him the payment, he took legal action against the producers of
- In 2006 he returned to the film industry in De Niro’s film The Good Shepherd by doing a cameo.
- Joe is often referred to him as humble and soft-spoken by his co-actors.
- He played judo during his teenage years and is an avid golfer.
- Pesci can converse in both Spanish and Italian language.
- Home Alone (1990), Goodfellas (1990) and Casino (1995) are some of his notable films.
- In the films, Pesci is often known to play obscene and criminal character roles.