Biography / Wiki
John Kelly was born with the real name John Francis Kelly. He was born on 11 May 1950 in Boston, Massachusetts U.S. He has served his best in the Military, and Marine Corps, as a Secretary of Homeland Security and White House Chief of Staff.
He inherited his profession as an Army Personnel to his sons as well. Apart from holding different positions in the Government, he is honored with many badges and awards as well.
Height / Weight / Age
|Date Of Birth||11 May 1950|
|Height||In Centimeters – 191 cm
In Feet and Inches – 6’3”
|Weight||In Kilograms – 90 kg
In Pounds – 198 lbs
|Hair Color||White (Semi-Bald)|
|Shoe Size||Not Known|
John Kelly lives a lavish lifestyle and has an estimated net worth of $4 million.
He was born in Boston and grew up in Brighton. He belonged to a Catholic family; his father was Irish whereas his mother was Italian. In Brighton, his father worked as a postal worker. He attended various universities for further studies.
He pursued a B.A degree from the University of Massachusetts, Boston, an M.A. from Georgetown University, and an M.S. from National Defense University.
|Real Name||John Francis Kelly|
|Birth Place||Boston, Massachusetts, U.S|
|College||University of Massachusetts, Boston
Georgetown University, Washington, D.C.
National Defense University, Washington D.C
|Home Town||Boston, Massachusetts, U.S.|
|Educational Qualifications||B.A from University of Massachusetts, Boston
M.A from Georgetown University
M.S. from National Defense University
|Fathers Name||Not known (a postal worker in Brighton)|
|Mothers Name||Not known|
Career / Fashion And Style
Currently, he is a member of the board of directors for Caliburn International and a retired U.S. Marine Corps general. From July 31st, 2017 to January 2, 2019, he served as the White House Chief of Staff for President Donald Trump. In the Trump administration, he also served as Secretary of Homeland Security.
His name was enlisted in the Marine Corps during the Vietnam War. He served his military post from 2012 to 2016 as the four-star general leading United States Southern Command. Before joining Trump administration, he had been on the board of advisors of DC Capital Partners. At Secretary of Defence, he was the senior military assistant
Girlfriends, Affairs, Wife and More
In 1976, he married Karen Hernest. His son John Kelly Jr. was a major at the Marine Corps. His daughter works for American Red Cross at Walter Reed. Unfortunately, his 29-year old son Robert was killed when stepped on a landmine while leading a platoon of Marines on a patrol in Afghanistan.
|Children||Sons – Robert Kelly, John Kelly Jr.
Daughter – Kathleen Kelly
Here we are providing you the list of his favourite things.
|Favourite Politicians||Donald Trump|
Some Interesting Facts About John Kelly
- For one year, he served in the United States Merchant Marine. His first overseas first tour was taking 10,000 tons of beer to Vietnam.
- He was discharged from active duty as a sergeant, in 1972.
- His hobbies are reading and traveling.
- His ethnicity is Irish.
- He replaced Reince Priebus and Trump appointed John as White House Chief of Staff on 31st July 2017.
- In 2010, he lost his son Robert. His son was killed in action while stepping on a landmine leading a platoon of Marines on a patrol in Sangin, Afghanistan.
- By the age of 16, he traveled to Washington by getting free lifts in passing vehicles and rode the trains back. From Seattle to Chicago, he also rode a freight-hop.
- About terrorism, he said ‘It’s everywhere, it’s constant, and it’s nonstop’.