Biography / Wiki
An American politician and social worker Kim Klacik are known for establishing a nonprofit organization called Potential Me. She became popular for being the republican nominee to replace Elijah Cummings who died suddenly.
She had contested for both April 2020 special election and November 2020 election but was defeated by Kweisi Mfume, a Democratic nominee. She is the executive director of her organization which focuses on the development of underserved women.
Height / Weight / Age
Kim Klacik weighs 56 kg and 123 lbs in pounds. She is a hardworking politician who has a height of 170 cm or in feet inches 5’7” tall. She has short and wavy black color hair and sharp wide black color eyes.
She has a lean body with a figure measurement is 36 inches breast, 25 inches waist, and 35 inches hips approximately. She has turned 41 years old. Her bra size is 36B whereas she wears a dress size of 4 inches and a shoe size is 6 (US).
According to the sources, the estimated net worth of Kim Klacik is $500K USD approximately. She has accumulated a good amount of wealth through politics and her organization.
Education / Family
Born on January 19, 1982, birth name of Kim Klacik is Kimberly Bray. She was raised in Accokeek, Maryland, USA along with her siblings Kyle Bray and Corey Bray. She is the daughter of Katrina Bray and James Clinton Bray.
She has pursued her elementary education at a Local Community School. Later she went to Bowie State University but quit without receiving the degree. She was transferred to the College of Southern Maryland where she studied Hospitality administration and management.
|Real name||Kimberly Bray|
|Birth Place||Accokeek, Maryland, USA|
|Date Of Birth||January 19, 1982|
|Height||In centimeters – 170 cm
In feet inches – 5’7”
|Weight||In kilograms – 56 kg
In pounds – 123 lbs
|College||Bowie State University
College of Southern Maryland
|Home Town||Maryland, USA|
|Fathers Name||James Clinton Bray
|Mothers Name||Katrina Bray|
|Brothers||Name not known|
Career / Fashion And Style
Currently, Kim Klacik is serving as a member of the Baltimore County Republican Central Committee. In April 2020, she has run in the special election to replace incumbent representative Elijah Cummings for Maryland’s 7th Congressional District.
Unfortunately, she was defeated by democratic holder Kweisi Mfume who had received 73.8 percent of the votes. She had released a viral video in August 2020, titled “Black Lives Don’t Matter to Democrats”.
Apart from being actively involved in their political career, she runs a non-profit organization “Potential Me” that helps women with workforce development.
Boyfriends, Affairs, Husband, and More
In 2010, Kim Klacik got engaged to her lifetime partner Jeffery Thomas Klacik. Later on May 5, 2013, the couple got married. On July 29, 2016, she had welcomed her first baby daughter Olivia Ann Klacik. She is living happily with her family in the Middle River, Baltimore County, Maryland.
|Husband||Jeffery Thomas Klacik
|Children||Daughter – Olivia Ann Klacik
Some Interesting Facts About Kim Klacik
- Kim Klacik had left Bowie State University for being bullied over suffering from alopecia that resulted in hair fall.
- She is a managing partner of Klacik and Associates.
- Her organization “Potential Me” has provided clothes to 10 women.
- According to Courthouse News, her organization has filed only one tax return since 2013.
- Her opponent stated that Kim lost the elections because she is not familiar with Baltimore as she does not live there.
- She was criticized for misspelling the city’s name in the viral video.
- For her 2020 House election campaign, she had raised almost $8.3 million from small donors.
- Her viral video had earned 4.4 million views on Twitter on the first day.
- On February 21, 2019, her father passed away due to sickness.
- If not a politician, she would have become a broadcasting journalist.
- At the age of 15, she became a beauty pageant contestant.