Biography / Wiki
In the contemporary American baseball world, Kristopher Lee Bryant is one of the leading faces. He is a third baseman as well as an outfielder for the Chicago Cubs of Major League Baseball and he is considered to be one of the most significant players of the country. He was born on January 4, 1992, in Las Vegas. Since his school days, he started playing baseball.
During his sophomore year, he played really well, which earned him the name of a first-team ‘All-American’ by ‘Baseball America’. He is a fast and rapid player who gives a tough challenge to his opponents.
Height / Weight / Age
|Date Of Birth||January 4, 1992|
|Height||In Centimeters – 196 cm
In Feet and Inches – 6’5”
|Weight||In Kilograms – 104 kg
In Pounds – 230 lbs
|Eye Color||Hazel Green|
|Shoe Size||13 (US)|
Kris Bryant’s net worth is estimated to be $15 million approximately. His salary is $652,000 annually. He owns an Audi and a Mercedes car.
Education / Family
Kris was born to Mike Bryant and Sue Bryant. His father had played minor league baseball and also played an important role in training Kris. He went to Bonanza High School in Las Vegas and played for the school’s varsity baseball team.
His excellent performance earned him a place in the 2010 USA Today All-USA baseball first team. He has a degree in finance from the University of San Diego. He became a part of the San Diego Toreros baseball team and played for his college.
|Real Name||Kristopher Lee Bryant|
|Nickname||Sparkles, Silk, or KB|
|Birth Place||Las Vegas, Nevada|
|School||Bonanza High School, Las Vegas|
|College||University of San Diego|
|Home Town||Las Vegas|
|Debut||MLB – 2015|
|Fathers Name||Mike Bryant
|Mothers Name||Sue Bryant|
Career / Fashion And Style
Bryant was considered to be one of the best players in the 2013 Major League Baseball. Before getting by the Chicago Cub, he was first picked by the Houston Astros. With the Chicago Cubs, he signed a contract of $6.7 million.
His career started with the Boise Hawks of the ‘Class-A Short Season Northwest League’ where he attained an average of .354 with 4 home runs. Later, he got promoted to Daytona Cubs of the Class A-Advanced Florida State League.
In the Arizona Fall League, he earned co-player of the week with Mitch Haniger. Over the years he has been honored with numerous awards and titles such as ‘Baseball American Minor League Player of the Year (2014), ‘Dick Howser Trophy (2013), ‘Golden Spikes Award (2013), and World Series Championship (2016).
Girlfriends, Affairs, Wife and More
On January 7, 2017, he married his long-time girlfriend Jessica Delph.
Here we are providing you the list of his favourite things.
|Favourite Food||Ice-cream, cake, candy, omelet|
|Favourite TV Show||Impractical Jokers|
Some Interesting Facts About Kris Bryant
- He grew up playing with Bryce Harper who is a baseball player for Washington National.
- His father was also a ballplayer and back in the ’80s, he was a part of the Boston Red Sox minor league organization.
- He was originally selected by the Toronto Blue Jays in the 18th round of the 2010 draft. But instead of signing with Blue Jay’s organization, he opted to play college baseball for the San Diego Toreros.
- Kris Bryant was also good at study.
- Bryant was going to be awarded the Salutatorian (an academic title given in the United States and the Philippines to the second-highest ranked graduate of the entire graduating class of a specific discipline), an award given for academic excellence.
- At a very young age, Kris Bryant’s father recognized his son’s talent and decided to sell the family’s patio furniture business, to have more time to groom the future MVP.
- His wife Jessica Delph was his classmate. They met in Bryant’s hometown Las Vegas when they were 16 years of age and had been dating ever since.
- Anthony Rizzo was chosen as his groomsman at the wedding.
- His hobbies are playing golf, watching movies, listening to music and traveling.
- He has a degree in finance.
- His MLB team is ‘Chicago Cubs’.
- His jersey number is 17.
- He is a good friend with Bryce Harper and Joey Gallo who also plays baseball.
- In 2016, he has received National League Most Valuable Player award.