Biography / Wiki
With an average score of 26.7 points per again in the 2016-17 season, the 15-year-old LaMelo Ball became an American basketball sensation at a young age. Known for his playing position as point guard, in February 2017 he scored 92 points in a single game against a match with Los Osos, representing his school Chino Hills.
In the history of the California High school basketball championship, this was an all-time second-best record performance by any player. When he made a half-court shot only a few seconds into a game, it became another extraordinary performance by him in December 2016. The reason he is compared with star NBA shooter Stephen Curry is because of his repeated long 3-pointer attempts.
Height / Weight / Age
|Date Of Birth
|August 22, 2001
|In Centimetres – 198 cm
In Feet and Inches – 6′ 6″
|In Kilograms – 69 kg
In Pounds – 153 lbs
Basketball is one of the most famous sports in the United States of America and the stars in sports are known to earn a huge amount of money. LaMelo Ball is also on a path to becoming a basketball sensation and has been glorified numerous times.
The major source of income for basketball stars is through their salaries while playing for teams and through brand endorsements, promotions, and advertisements. The total net worth estimated for LaMelo Ball is $700,000 US dollars as of now.
Education / Family
A native of California LaMelo Ball was born and raised in Chino Hills, California USA. He is the son of LaVar Ball and Tina Ball and grew up with two brothers Lonzo Ball and LiAngelo Ball. He has attended UCLA high school and has not shared if he plans for any further education.
LaMelo LaFrance Ball
|Chino Hills, California, USA
|UCLA High School
|Chino Hills, California, USA
|Lonzo Ball and LiAngelo Ball
Career / Fashion And Style
LaMelo, on 16 June 2015, played against John Muir High School from his school team and scored 27 points on his debut. In November, against San Bernardino High School, he scored another 20 points. To win the California Interscholastic Federation (CIF), he scored 26 points to clinch victory over Sierra Canyon School in March 2016.
To steer his team to victory in the final of the 2016 CIF State Boys Basketball Championship, LaMelo scored 14 points against De La Salle High School in a 70-50 finish. LaMelo found his place in the coveted MaxPreps Boys’ Basketball Freshman All American First Team and was named the freshman of the year by MaxPreps.com.
For being too ambitious and ridiculous, he was criticized by many after his father asked them to sign a business deal with one of the sport’s majors like Nike, Adidas, or Under Armour.
Girlfriends, Affairs, Wife and More
Talking about his dating life, it is known that he used to date Ashley Alvano but they broke up after a year of the relationship.
|Ashley Alvano (2017-2018)
Here we provide you the list of LaMelo Ball’s favorite things.
|Favorite Holiday Destinations
|Favorite Things To Do
|Horse Riding, and Travelling
Some Interesting Facts About LaMelo Ball
- Ball signed up with the Los Angeles Ballers of the Junior Basketball Association in May 2014.
- To have his signature shoe on the market, he became the first high schooler with the launch of his shoe.
- Under his father’s fashion label, Big Baller Brand, LaMelo has launched his collection of clothing.
- He received a Lamborghini Gallardo as a gift from his father on the eve of his 16th birthday.
- He played for a couple of teams that were coached by his father while growing up.
- As the Co-Freshman of the Year by MaxPreps.com, he was named along with teammate Onyeka Okongwu in the year 2016.
- After only a few seconds into a game, he managed to score with a half-court shot for which he received widespread media coverage in December 2016.
- For college basketball, he reached a verbal agreement to join UCLA when he was 13 years old but even before he graduated from high school his father got his professional career off to the start.
- In collaboration with the label Big Baller Brand, he also launched his MB1 shoes.
- He was heavily courted by Washington State and Virginia before he reached an agreement with UCLA.