Biography / Wiki
Popularly known as the wife of popular star Dwayne Johnson, Lauren Hashian is a well-known musician, singer, and songwriter. While the talks about the famous American actor, producer, and wrestling superstar Dwayne Douglas Johnson, known to the world by his ring name, ‘The Rock,’ have been done a lot, less of his girlfriend Lauren came to shore.
The pair is going strong in their friendship, hitting a chord about ten years ago, but choose to keep their privacy and hardly show up at events together. Lauren has been a singer and songwriter with a love for music since childhood, a talent she undoubtedly picked up from her father, a drummer, Sib Hashian.
She is linked to a ‘Soundcloud’ website and with her sister, Aja Hashian, she also writes and produces music. On Instagram, she’s very successful and has already accrued thousands of followers.
Height / Weight / Age
Born on the 8th of September 1984 Lauren Hashian is currently 38 years old. Hashian is tall and her height measures 5 feet 8 inches wide her weight is 56 kg approximately. She has kept herself in stunning shape even after being the mother of two and her body figure measurements are 34-25-35. Lauren has black and brown eyes and the color of her hair is burgundy.
Although Lauren Hashian is more popular as the wife of the famous wrestler and actor Dwayne Johnson, she has also made a name for herself as a singer and songwriter. She has worked with her sister on many popular songs as well.
She has earned most of her wealth through her career as a musician. The total net worth estimated for Lauren Hashian along with her husband is $300 million US dollars as of now.
Education / Family
Lauren Hashian was born and raised in Lynnfield, Massachusetts. The daughter of Sib Hashian and Suzzane Hashian, she grew up with her brother and sister. Lauren studied at Emerson College after graduating from Lynnfield high school.
|Birth Place||Lynnfield, Massachusetts|
|Date Of Birth||8th of September, 1984|
|Height||In Centimetres – 173 cm
In Feet and Inches – 5′ 8”
|Weight||In Kilograms – 56 kg
In Pounds – 123 pounds
|School||Lynnfield High School|
|Home Town||Lynnfield, Massachusetts|
|Fathers Name||Sib Hashian (passed away in 2017 at the age of 67)|
|Mothers Name||Suzzane Hashian
Career / Fashion And Style
Early on, Lauren became interested in music, perhaps influenced by the musical pursuits of her father, who gained fame as the American rock band ‘Boston’ drummer. In 1975, her father replaced Jim Masedea, the original ‘Boston’ drummer. As she grew up, her love for music progressed and steered her to becoming a singer and song-writer.
As a singer-songwriter, she is linked to the ‘SoundCloud’ website, a music and podcast distribution channel. She also works with her sister, Aja Hashian, who is a songwriter, composer, and music producer. She appeared in the ‘R U That Girl’ American reality series hosted by T-Boz and Chilli, members of ‘TLC’, an all-girl R&B group, in 2005.
In 2011, Lauren and Aja partnered with YaBoi Shad, a hip-hop artist who saw her perform and co-write the song ‘Only You’. As the new girlfriend of ‘The Rock’ who she first encountered in Boston in 2006 where she received a lot of media coverage.
Boyfriends, Affairs, Husband and More
Currently married to Dyawne Johnson the couple has two daughters Tiana Gia Johnson and Jasmine Johnson.
|Boyfriends||Dyawne Johnson a.k.a. The Rock|
|Children||Son – None
Daughter – Jasmine Johnson, Tiana Gia Johnson
Here we provide you a list of Lauren Hashian’s favorite things.
|Favorite Actors||Not Known|
|Favorite Actress||Not Known|
Some Interesting Facts About Lauren Hashian
- She has shared the stage with her father in a special concert performed by Sib with guitarist Barry Goudreau.
- While Dwayne was married to Dany Garcia, his college sweetheart, with whom he had a daughter, Simone Alexandra, his marriage had been on the rocks for around ten years.
- Finally, in 2007, the pair split amicably, during which Dwayne began dating Lauren.
- Lauren stood by him in all thick and thin, whether helping Dwayne get out of despair after divorce, soothing him after the death of his friend Paul Walker, or urging him to move on after a few flop films.
- Instead of divulging them on every public site, the love birds tend to keep their personal matters to themselves.
- On the red carpet with Dwayne, Lauren still does not appear regularly.
- Nevertheless, she was seen with him on a few occasions, including at the premiere of his G.I. Joe: Retaliation in 2013 and ‘Hercules’ in 2014; and in 2015 at the 87th ceremony of the Academy Awards.