Biography / Wiki
Fashion icon, Actress, Designer, Philanthropist, and Author Gloria Vanderbilt was a globally recognized personality. Best known as her son, Leopold Stanislaus Stokowski is a well-established American businessman.
His mother Gloria had been a controversial personality for her style as well as personal relationships and always stayed in the spotlight.
After seeing many ups and downs in life Gloria Vanderbilt was considered the last of America’s golden age and hard struggled for the custody of their children. On June 17th, 2019 she passed away at the age of 95. Stokowski has chosen our life away from Limelight despite his mother’s popularity.
Height / Weight / Age
Born on the 22nd of August 1950 Leopold Stanislaus Stokowski will turn 72 years old. Even at this age he is still standing tall and keeps himself fit with regular exercise and a good diet. Leopold’s body figure measurements are 40-32-35.
His biceps measure 12 inches and he wears number 9 in the shoe size. Stokowski’s height measures 5 feet 8 inches and his weight is 68 kg approximately. Leopold has a very rare set of green-colored eyes and the color of his hair has turned white probably because of aging.
One can earn a lot of money when associated with celebrities but Leopold Stanislaus Stokowski, despite being a son of a global figure like Gloria Vanderbilt, chose to stay away from the Limelight and manages his own business and investments.
Most of his wealth comes from the hard work that he has done over the years but he has chosen not to reveal it. Leopold has invested in business Ventures in England and in New York as well but has not revealed his earnings and net worth as of now.
Education / Family
Leopold Stanislaus Stokowski was born and raised in New York, USA. He is the son of Leopold Stokowski and Gloria Vanderbilt who were celebrities of their own time. He was raised with two half brothers and a younger brother.
Stokowski has managed to keep himself away from the spotlight and has not revealed the details about his education, but it is known that he studied at his local school.
Leopold Stanislaus Stokowski
|Birth Place||New York, USA|
|Date Of Birth||August 22, 1950|
|Height||Centimetres – 173 cm
Feet and Inches – 5′ 8″
|Weight||Kilograms – 68 Kg
Pounds – 150 lbs
|Home Town||New York, USA|
|Fathers Name||Leopold Stokowski (Music Conductor)|
|Mothers Name||Gloria Vanderbilt (Fashion Icon, Actress, Social Worker, Author, and Designer)|
|Brothers||Carter Vanderbilt Cooper (Half Brother), Anderson Cooper (Half Brother), Christopher Stokowski (Younger Brother)
Career / Fashion And Style
Cooper, this 69-year-old Businessman’s brother initially worked as a reporter on ABC news from 1994-2000 and was known for presenting the “World News Tonight” show. In 2016 a documentary titled “Nothing Left Unsaid” was released in which the Journalist Anderson examines the life and legacy of fashion icon Gloria Vanderbilt, his mother.
In several business ventures of New York and England Stanislaus has invested most of his wealth and has been a hard-working businessman who stayed away from the limelight.
Girlfriends, Affairs, Wife and More
Stokowski is married to his wife Emily Goldstein.
|Children||Daughter – Aurora Stokowski,
Here we provide you the list of Leopold Stanislaus Stokowski’s favorite things.
|Favorite Actors||Hugh Jackman|
|Favorite Actress||Gal Gadot|
|Favorite Holiday Destinations||Germany|
|Favorite Food||Italian Food|
|Favorite Things To Do||Reading Books and Travelling|
Some Interesting Facts About Leopold Stanislaus Stokowski
- His mother was fighting for custody of him and his brother and his parents’ marriage was undergoing turmoil when Stokowski was 5 years old.
- Gloria Vanderbilt who had complicated relationships with her other sons had good relations with her son Stokowski.
- Founder of the American Symphony Orchestra in New York in the year 1962, his father was Leopold Anthony Stokowski.
- Leopold Anthony Stokowski was the music director of the Philadelphia Orchestra (1912 – 1938) who became world-famous for popularizing classical music.
- Gloria Vanderbilt, his mother was famous for being the great- tycoon Commodore Cornelius Vanderbilt who was the founder of the New York Central Railroad great-granddaughter of the steamship and 19th-century railroad.
- Launched in September 2003 widely known for being the anchor of the CNN news show Anderson Cooper 360° Anderson Cooper is his half brother.
- Though he has sometimes appeared with his mother at public events, Stokowski has avoided the spotlight that has naturally followed his high profile family.
- When she passed away in June 2019, according to his mother’s Will, she left her shares of a co-op at 30 Beekman Place in Manhattan, for Stokowski and left the majority of her property with his step-brother Anderson Cooper.