Biography / Wiki
Liza Golden-Bhojwani has a confusing and struggling journey from a slim body to a plus-size figure. It’s strange for any heavyweight person to become a model, but their hard work of Liza paid off to become a successful model.
She was born on 25th September 1989 in Texas, the U.S. Though she is an American, she landed in India to explore and widen the opportunity for modeling. She has now become an inspiration for all plus-size women who aspire to pursue a career in modeling.
Height / Weight / Age
|Date Of Birth||25th September 1989|
|Height||In Centimeters – 178 cm
In Feet and Inches – 5’10”
|Weight||In Kilograms – 75 kg
In Pounds – 165 lbs
|Bra Size||38 In|
|Dress Size||Not Known|
|Shoe Size||10 (US)|
Education / Family
No information is available with regard to her family and education. She was born in Texas and but moved to New York to build her career. She did not quit her studies to pursue a career in modeling because completing graduation was her top-most priority. She has a degree in nursing and self-financed her university education by doing odd jobs.
Liza Golden Bhojwani
|Real Name||Liza Golden|
|Birth Place||Texas, U.S.|
|Ethnicity||Half Indian-Half American|
|Home Town||Texas, U.S.|
|Fathers Name||Not known|
|Mothers Name||Not known|
Career / Fashion And Style
At an early age, she decided to become a model and since then she started maintaining her diet and regular workouts. She adopted a very hard diet to lose weight and meet the expected body measurement to become a successful model.
Although she lost 9 kg in two weeks but faced adverse effects of it. These side effects made her lifestyle and body miserable, her body started shrinking, and had black circles under her eyes.
Later to improve her mental health is reconsidered her diet and fitness. After gaining weight, she came to India in search of better opportunities. She became a plus-size model for various brands and magazines. Now she is an inspiration for all plus-size women.
Boyfriends, Affairs, Husband, and More
She married an Indian, Karan Bhojwani in 2017.
Here we are providing you the list of her favorite things.
|Favorite Model||Ashley Graham|
|Favorite Food||Cheeseburgers, pizzas, ice cream, breaded chicken cutlets with potatoes|
Some Interesting Facts About Liza Golden-Bhojwani
- At the age of 17, Liza moved to New York to pursue a career in modeling.
- If not a model, she would have been a veterinarian.
- She is an avid animal lover.
- Though she wanted to pursue a career in modeling, completing her education was her topmost priority.
- She worked as a waitress at a local restaurant to self-finance her university education.
- At the age of 20, she realized that her body does not meet the measurements expected of a successful model. Thus, she decided to cut her diet to only 500 calories a day due to which she lost 20 kg in just two weeks.
- There were many adverse effects of such a diet which took a toll on her body. She decided to reconsider her diet and fitness by consuming a gluten-free, paleo diet and made some changes to her workout schedule.
- In 2016, she came to India on a ‘soul-searching’ trip.
- In India, she works as a ‘plus-size’ model for various brands and magazines.
- She also got an opportunity to serve as a jury member for the auditions of plus-size models for Lakme Fashion Week 2017.
- Her hobby is traveling.
- She has a degree in nursing.
Social Media Profile(s)
- Instagram – @lizagoldenreal
- Twitter – Not Known
- Facebook – Not Known