Biography / Wiki
American Actor, Footballer, and NFL Personality O. J. Simpson is not a new name to many as he was one of the most popular names and well-known faces in the United States of America during his time.
Starting as a Walmart Employee, Marguerite Whitley became a celebrity wife of O. J. Simpson and a Businesswoman. In May 1967 Marguerite and O.J Simpson were engaged to each other and this couple tied the knot on June 24, 1967, in LA, California in a Luxurious Wedding Ceremony.
Marguerite was dating her College Boyfriend named Al Cowlings previously but started dating O. J. Simpson after meeting him when Al asked OJ to drive his Girlfriend Marguerite to her house.
Height / Weight / Age
Born on the 20th of March 1949, Marguerite Whitley is currently 74 years old. Although she doesn’t appear to be much taller she is quite healthy even at this age. Her height measures 5 feet 5 inches and her weight is 59 kg approximately.
Marguerite Whitley, where are number 6 in the shoe size and number 2 in the dress size? She has dark brown colored eyes and the color of her hair is black.
Although she has not revealed much about her professional life, after her divorce it is known that she received a used amount of money from the divorce settlement which makes up most part of her net worth. The total net worth estimated for Marguerite Whitley is $250,000 US dollars as of now.
Education / Family
A native of California, Marguerite Whitley was born and raised in Los Angeles, California, United States of America. She has been quite private when it comes to our personal life and has not shared the details about her parents or her siblings. She has also not shared her educational details but it is known that she has completed her High school graduation.
Marguerite L. Whitley
|Birth Place||Los Angeles, California, United States of America|
|Date Of Birth||20 March 1949|
|Height||In centimetres – 165 cm
In feet and inches – 5′ 5″
|Weight||In kilograms – 59 Kg
In pounds – 130 lbs
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Profession||Businesswoman and Walmart worker|
|Home Town||Los Angeles, California, United States of America|
|Fathers Name||Name Not Known|
|Mothers Name||Name Not Known|
Career / Fashion And Style
Whitley has not revealed much information about her professional life but she received a huge amount of money after her divorce with O. J. Simpson. Whitley filed a lawsuit against her former husband O. J. Simpson in the year 1981 for not paying her the $26 thousand US Dollars as a Divorce Settlement amount and received $1500 US Dollars per month for Childcare Support after she won the case.
Marguerite moved on with her life while O. J. Simpson was sentenced for 33 years in Jail after he was found guilty for armed robbery and kidnapping in the year 2008.
Boyfriends, Affairs, Husband and More
She has been married thrice till now and is currently married to Anthony Thomas. Marguerite Whitley has a son and two daughters with O. J. Simpson.
|Boyfriends||Orenthal James Simpson (The Juice),
|Husband||Anthony Thomas (m. 3rd of April 1992),
Rudolph Lewis (m. 9th of July 1986 to div. 3rd of April 1991),
O. J. Simpson (m. 24th of June 1967 to div. March 1979)
|Children||Son – Jason Simpson (born on 21st of April 1970),
Daughter – Arnelle Simpson (born on 4th of December 1968),
Aaren Simpson (born on 24th of September 1977)
Here we provide you the list of Marguerite L. Whitley’s favorite things.
|Favorite Holiday Destinations||Europe|
|Favorite Food||Burger, Pizza & Fries.|
|Favorite Things To Do||Traveling|
Some Interesting Facts About Marguerite L. Whitley
- Marguerite L. Whitley is currently the owner of her family business.
- Her husband O. J. Simpson tied the knot with his second wife Nicole Brown Simpson on the 2nd of February 1985.
- For not paying $26,000 US Dollars as a divorce settlement amount O. J. Simpson’s Ex-wife Marguerite L. Whitley filed a lawsuit against her former husband.
- Marguerite L. Whitley won this case and for childcare support, received $1500 US Dollars per month.
- On 12th June 1994, Nicole Brown was found dead at her home and O. J. Simpson was accused of murdering her along with her friend “Ron Goldman”.
- J. Simpson’s second wife Nicole gave birth to a baby girl Sydney Brooke Simpson in the year 1985.
- This couple welcomed their son whose name is Justin Ryan Simpson after three years in the year 1988.
- Nicole left O. J. Simpson due to domestic violence in the year 1989 and their marriage lasted for only 7 years.
- Nicole Brown Simpson even filed a suit against him.
- This controversial relation ended with their divorce on the 25th of February 1992.