Biography / Wiki
Marjorie Harvey is the wife of acclaimed television host Steve Harvey. Apart from hogging the limelight being Steve’s wife, she is also an American socialite, fashion icon, and internet personality. After having troublesome marriages, she is happily married to Steve Harvey, whom she had apparently dated years ago. Marjorie has played a vital role in Harvey’s success and happiness.
She has created a blog called ‘The Lady Loves Couture’ which is an initiative that caters to the beauty needs of women. She has become an inspiration to many women and has earned respect for not being overshadowed by her immensely popular husband.
Height / Weight / Age
Marjorie Harvey weighs 62 kg and 134 lbs in pounds. She stands with a height of 173 cm or in feet inches 5’8”. She has brown curly hair and her eye color is sparkling green. Her figure measurement is 38-28-38 approximately. She turned 58 years old. She is a stunning beauty with a well-defined physique and personality. Her shoe size is 9 (US).
Marjorie Harvey’s net worth is estimated to be $60 million approximately. She has accumulated a handsome amount from her fashion line as well as a handsome line.
Education / Family
Marjorie Harvey’s mother’s name is Doris Bridges. She is a high school graduate but there is no information about her college education.
|Real name||Marjorie Elaine Bridges|
|Date Of Birth||October 10, 1964|
|Height||In centimeters – 173 cm
In feet inches – 5’8”
|Weight||In kilograms – 62 kg
In pounds – 134 lbs
|Profession||Fashion designer, social media personality, fashion blogger|
|Fathers Name||Not known|
|Mothers Name||Doris Bridges|
Career / Fashion And Style
Apart from earning popularity being Steve’s wife, she became a famous fashion icon who traveled the world to attend various fashion shows. She has attended several fashion weeks, including Paris Fashion Week and Milan Fashion Week.
Through her blog ‘The Lady Loves Couture’ she has provided different forms of fashion sense. Through this initiative, she addresses the beauty needs of women and shows them how to lead a lavish life on any budget. She became a famous socialite by accompanying her husband in several events.
Along with Steve, she has established an NGO to uplift the living standard of families and children from across the world. Being a fashion monster and active social media personality, she has the potential to win a prize someday shortly.
Boyfriends, Affairs, Husband and More
Marjorie first got married to Jim and in 1991 they welcomed their son “Jason Harvey”. In 2007, she got married to Steve Harvey in a private ceremony. The couple has twin daughters Brandi and Karli and a son named Broderick Harvey Jr.
|Husband||Broderick Stephen Harvey (2007-present)
Jim Townsend (ex-husband)
|Children||Son – Jason Harvey
Daughter – Lori Harvey, Morgan Harvey
Here is the list of Marjorie’s favourite things.
|Favourite Actors||Johnny Depp|
|Favourite Actress||Halle Berry|
|Favourite Holiday Destination||Greece|
|Favourite Food||Pizza, Fries, Ice cream|
Some Interesting Facts About Marjorie Harvey
- Along with Steve, she has five grandchildren.
- Marjorie’s daughter is married and her son-in-law’s name is Kareem.
- Steve is the stepfather to Marjorie’s three kids.
- Her ex-husband Townsend wrote a memoir that covers his marriage with Marjorie and other activities they engaged in.
- She belongs to multi-ethnicity.
- Along with Steve, she has established a Non-profit Foundation named Harvey Foundation which helps those people who are unable to bear their expenses or educational expenses.
- Jim Townsend was her first husband who is a criminal and a drug dealer.
- She has her own fashion line as well as a handbag line.
- Marjorie is the third wife of Steve Harvey.
- She is the stepmother of Karli Harvey, Brandi Harvey, Steve Harvey Jr, and Wynton Harvey.
- Steve’s bodyguard picked Marjorie as the best life partner for Steve.
- Steve has earned popularity with his series named the Steve talk show, Family Feud, Celebrity Family Feud, and Little Big Shots.
- In 1990, she had met Steve for the first time at a comedy club in Memphis, Tennessee.
- Her first husband was imprisoned for five years.