Biography / Wiki
Melissa Heholt is better known as the wife of American rapper J Cole. She is a US-based event planner who has created her own identity irrespective of her husband’s popularity. Until it was revealed that she is the wife of J Cole, every aspect of her life was kept away from the public glare.
She is associated with her husband’s charity initiative ‘Dreamville Foundation’ as an executive director. She is a successful businesswoman because of her talent, and managerial skills.
Height / Weight / Age
Melissa Heholt weighs 55 kg and 123 lbs in pounds. She stands with a height of 163 cm or in feet inches 5’4”. She has curly black hair and her eye color is also black. Her figure measurement is 33-27-34 approximately. She will turn 35 years old. Her shoe size is 6. She is a stunning beauty with her broad and infectious smile. She has a well-defined body.
As Melissa is working as an event planner for 5 years, she has accumulated a net worth of 700k US dollars approximately. Her average salary of US ranges between 49,696 and 75,096 US dollars per year.
Education / Family
Melissa was born as the eldest child of her parents on October 10th, 1987 in New York. Being an elder sister, she took care of her younger siblings, which influenced her interest in caretaking and nurturing. No information is available about her parents and siblings but it will be updated soon. She attended Archbishop Molly High School which is a private school to complete her schooling.
She became a teacher after completing high school. For her graduation, she opted for a business course instead of the teaching course. She was discouraged from teaching as it does not lead her to well-paying jobs. She was enrolled in St. John’s University for her degree. Before settling on a bachelor’s degree in Health Administration, she changed her major frequently.
|Birth Place||New York, America|
|Date Of Birth||October 10, 1987|
|Height||In centimeters – 163 cm
In feet inches – 5’4”
|Weight||In kilograms – 55 kg
In pounds – 123 pounds
|School||Archbishop Molly High School|
|College||St John’s University|
|Home Town||New York, USA|
|Fathers Name||Not Known|
|Mothers Name||Not Known|
Career / Fashion And Style
After her graduation from school, she did a few jobs that were not satisfying, and therefore, she opted to go for a master’s degree in Elementary Education. She loves children especially the part of teaching them. But the state of the education system in the US failed to impress her and thus she decided to quit the teaching profession.
Later, she discovered her passion for event planning and joined an event planning outfit called Makini Regal Designs where she worked as an apprentice. In 2014, she has established her own company ‘Statice Events’ which provides an intimate event-planning experience in which the client is welcomed to actively participate throughout the planning.
She was appointed as an executive director of her husband’s charity initiative, Dreamville Foundation which was established in October 2011. The organization is based in North Carolina which helps the youths realize their true potential through positive experiences.
Boyfriends, Affairs, Husband and More
In 2015, Melissa got married to the most successful hip hop artists J Cole. The couple was in a secret long-term relationship before getting married. According to the reports, the couple has a daughter.
|Boyfriends||J. Cole (American Rapper)|
Here is the list of Melissa’s favourite things.
|Favourite Actors||Eddie Redmayne|
|Favourite Actress||Emma Stone|
|Favourite Food||Italian cuisine|
Some Interesting Facts About Melissa’s Heholt
- Melissa’s hobbies are cooking, shopping, reading, and restaurant hopping.
- She has a double bachelor’s degree and a master’s degree in childhood education.
- His ethnicity is multiracial brown American.
- She was raised in an American family as the oldest of four children.
- She is fond of discovering unique designs for floral arrangements.
- She is also involved in mentoring and organizing public speaking programs in New York and North Carolina.
- She has taken an apprenticeship with Makini Regal Designs.
- She had first met J Cole at St. John’s University.
- J Cole is a BET Hip-hop award-winning rapper.
- She loves cooking and eating new cuisines.
- Her organization helps the youths realize their true potential through positive experiences.
- During an interview with director Ryan Coogler for the #MLKNow event, it was revealed by Cole that he is married to Heholt.
- J Cole’s real name is Jermaine Lamarr.
- Her husband is the minor shareholder of Tidal, which is a music streaming service. His estimated net worth is $35 million approximately.