Biography / Wiki
It can make you a star overnight when you get a chance to play one of the most celebrated cartoon characters of all time. This dream has come true for Mena Massoud as he played the character of Aladdin in the Disney movie that was released worldwide in the year 2019 and featured him in a lead role alongside the legendary actor Will Smith.
In the Guy Ritchie-directed movie, he was featured alongside Naomi Scott who played the role of Princess Jasmine, and the American actor Will Smith who is playing the main role of the genie. Mena is also known for playing a role in the Amazon series Jack Ryan.
Height / Weight / Age
|Date Of Birth
|September 17, 1991
|In Centimeters – 173 cm
In Feet and Inches – 5′ 8″
|In Kilograms – 75 Kg
In Pounds – 165 lbs
It is assumed that one can earn a lot when featured in a movie alongside a legendary actor like Will Smith. Mena has also been featured as a voice actor and has been a part of the Amazon hit series, Jack Ryan.
Most of the wealth that he has owned comes from his acting Ventures. The total net worth estimated for Mena Massoud is $2 million US dollars as of now.
Education / Family
Mena Massoud was born in Cairo, Egypt but was raised in Markham, Ontario, Canada. The actor has been quite private when it comes to his personal life and has not disclosed details about it. These details include the name of his parents or information about his siblings. He studied at his local High school and later went on to attend Ryerson University.
|Markham, Ontario, Canada
|Name Not Known
|Name Not Known
Career / Fashion And Style
After receiving his bachelor’s degree in theatre and acting, this Egyptian Canadian actor acted in movies like ‘What Happens Next’, ‘Americanistan’, ‘Let’s Rap’, ‘Masters in Crime’, ‘Final Exam’.
TV shows like Saving Hope, Nikita, The 99, Tom Clancy’s Jack Ryan, Combat Hospital, and many more shows have also featured him. Mena Massoud’s real breakthrough came when he was a part of the famous series Jack Ryan and because of this series he became a known face in the industry.
Mena’s character as Aladdin in the 2019 movie with the same name made him an overnight star and gave him global fame as the movie was released in many countries.
Girlfriends, Affairs, Wife and More
Mena is currently not in a relationship as he is very much focused on his career.
Here we provide you the list of Mena Massoud’s favorite things.
|White and Blue
|Favorite Holiday Destinations
|Miami and Italy
|Favorite Things To Do
|Music, Travelling, and Reading.
Some Interesting Facts About Mena Massoud
- Mena Massoud did not say anything as it was very awkward for him when he met Will Smith for the first time on the set. Will thought he was one of the dancers and did not recognize him.
- He did a lot of Parkour while filming Aladdin in the year 2019 and spent two entire days of filming diving 18 feet underwater.
- Despite leaving Egypt in around 1994, Mena speaks fluent Arabic.
- The director of Aladdin Guy Ritchie spent almost 4 constant months and viewed over 2,000 auditions before he discovered and chose Mena as a perfect actor for the lead role.
- He had to sleep on a mattress in a friend’s closet when Mena moved to Los Angeles, California, United States.
- Is a high school drama teacher helped him to meet his first talent agent when he was just 17 years old?
- Mena claimed that he suddenly realized he didn’t want to attend the class at college when he was attending one and soon applied for Ryerson theatre school.
- His dad taught him to never ask or expect favors from anyone and to work hard for his dreams which he calls an immigrant mentality.
- After he realized that pollution, human starvation and global warming can be stopped in the future, Mena started evolving the vegan brand in the year 2018.
- In the year 2016, for the action-adventure video game watch dogs 2, Mena played the role of a voice actor.