Biography / Wiki
An American conservative political commentator Michael Knowles is best known for his scathing attacks on liberals and leftists. Being a conservative, he is also a supporter of President Donald Trump. He started his career working in the acting domain but landed up to be an author, podcaster, and commentator.
He had received mixed reviews for his empty book ‘Reasons to Vote for Democrats.’ He has earned media attention for throwing controversial comments and has invited a lot of criticism from leftists and environmentalists.
Height / Weight / Age
Michael Knowles is 172 cm and in feet inches, his height is 5’8” tall. He is a dedicated conservative who weighs 66 kg in Kilograms or 145 lbs in Pounds. He has turned 33 years old.
He has a sharp brown color eyes and spooky black color hair. He has a lean physique with the body measurements as follows 38 inches chest, 30 inches waist, and 34 inches hips.
According to the sources, the estimated net worth of Michael Knowles is $1 million approximately.
Education / Family
Michael J. Knowles was born on March 18, 1990, to parents of Italian descent. He is a native of Bedford Hills, New York, U.S., and was raised in a highly conservative Catholic family. Though he attended classes of the ‘Confraternity of Christian Doctrine’ but always questioned his faith, and ended up being an atheist.
He was academically brilliant but aspired to become an actor and also participated in school plays. He has also pursued professional training in acting and joined the ‘Stella Adler Studio of Acting’.
Before starting his full-time acting career, he attended ‘Yale University,’ and earned a BA degree in history and Italian. While in college he was confused and was trying to analyze theism and atheism. Lately, he decided to again follow Christianity after long research.
|Real name||Michael J Knowles|
|Birth Place||Bedford Hills, New York, USA|
|Date Of Birth||March 18, 1990|
|Height||In centimeters – 172 cm
In feet inches – 5’8”
|Weight||In kilograms – 66 kg
In pounds – 145 lbs
|Home Town||New York, USA|
|Fathers Name||Name not known|
|Mothers Name||Name not known|
Career / Fashion And Style
After graduation, Michael Knowles had pursued a full-time career in acting and worked in two small-budget web series, titled ‘Survive’ and ‘Never do Business with Friends’. During the initial stage, he had appeared in key roles in short films such as ‘House of Shades,’ ‘Triangle,’ and ‘Operation Elephant Ears.’
In 2014, he made his TV debut with a small role as Eric in the series ‘Tales of Light & Dark.’ He continued to appear in minor roles and in short films such as ‘Fuck You from LA’ and ‘The Hopping Dead.’ In 2017, he collaborated with the author and novelist Andrew Klavan for a narrative podcast and audiobook titled ‘Another Kingdom’.
It was a critical and commercial success and became one of the most popular art podcasts in the country and hence was renewed for two more seasons. He started his journey as a political commentator when he was offered a guest spot on ‘The Daily Wire,’ a right-wing news program.
He became a dedicated supporter of the ‘Republican Party’ when President Donald Trump was elected to the ‘White House’. In 2017, he had released an empty book ‘Reasons to Vote for Democrats: A Comprehensive Guide’ with the aim of mocking the liberals and the ‘Democratic Party’ of America.’
Girlfriends, Affairs, Wife, and More
Some Interesting Facts About Michael Knowles
- Michael Knowles was a part of Stella Adler Studio of Acting’s Advanced Teen Conservatory.’
- He has produced a play ‘The Girl from Andros,’ the first English version of the Latin play ‘Andria.’ It was titled “a watershed event for the English-speaking world.”
- The ontological arguments of Alvin Plantinga’s made him God. Before moving back to Christianity, he had studied preachers such as C.S. Lewis and G.K. Chesterton.
- His book ‘Reasons to Vote for Democrats: A Comprehensive Guide’ contained 266 empty pages.
- He is being called a “troll” by the liberal media.
- He has called Greta Thunberg a mentally ill Swedish child who is suffering from lots of mental illnesses, such as OCD and depression.
- When he offended LGBT activists, a protestor named Gerard Dabu sprayed him with liquid which was lavender oil, a symbol of transgender solidarity.
- His podcast titled ‘Verdict with Ted Cruz’ was announced as the top podcast for the last week of January 2020 by Twitter.