Biography / Wiki
Mostly known as the wife of American actor, Michael C. Hall, Morgan Macgregor is a Canadian writer and editor. Currently working on a book she has been passionate about writing since childhood and works as a novelist.
Macgregor loves dark and mystery fiction in particular even though her interest in literature is vast. Keeping the readers engaged and excited until the very end she loves the idea of introducing secret elements in a story.
Macgregor likes to stay away from the media’s eyes and considers herself a private person when it comes to her personal life. She comes across as a down-to-earth and humble person despite being a celebrity wife.
Height / Weight / Age
|Date Of Birth
|In Centimeters – 165 cm
In Feet and Inches – 5′ 5″
|In Kilograms – 55 kg
In Pounds – 121 lbs
Although Morgan Macgregor is the wife of a famous TV star Michael C. Hall, she has made a successful career for herself as well. She has worked as a novelist, writer, editor, and reviewer and most of her wealth comes from these ventures she has. The total net worth of Morgan Macgregor is estimated to be around $2 Million US dollars as of now.
Education / Family
As Morgan Mcgregor considers herself a private person, she has chosen to stay out of the media spotlight. She has not revealed the details regarding her parents, siblings, birthplace, or education, but it is known that she studied at a local high school in Canada.
She was seen with Michael C. Hall at the 2012 Emmy Awards red carpet event and the couple married on February 29, 2016, in a private ceremony in New York City.
|Writer and Editor
|High School in Canada
Career / Fashion And Style
Currently working as an Associate Editor at the Los Angeles Review of Books Morgan Macgregor is a writer by profession. As she constantly strives to explore the varied professional opportunities available in the fields of writing and editing, her work as a book reviewer and critic has given her a deep interest in literature. Currently writing a novel Macgregor also wants to become a novelist. Sometime in the future she also wishes to open her own book store as well.
Boyfriends, Affairs, Husband and More
|Michael C. Hall
|Michael C. Hall
Here we provide you the list of Morgan Macgregor’s favourite things.
|Black and Blue
|Favourite Holiday Destination
|Hawaii & Miami
|Favourite Things To Do
|Reading, Shopping, and Travelling
Some Interesting Facts About Morgan Macgregor
- Living in the states for a long time, she is originally from Canada and her name Macgregor suggests that her family might have traveled at some point from Scotland to Canada and the US.
- While her husband plays the role of murder at work, Morgan Macgregor’s favorite book is also about a murderer.
- A book called “The Secret History” is one of her favorite books and it is about a man who reflects upon the murder of his old friends in college.
- When it comes to Morgan Macgregor’s favorite drinks, she prefers a latte.
- a bookstore that is called “Dead or Alive” is her dream and as the name suggests she might sell both new books written by living authors as well as old books by those long since passed.
- Beetlejuice is her favorite movie and she enjoys more serious and more amazing movies and films more than any other.
- Other than book reviews that Morgan Macgregor has written her bio with bookriot.com states that she is a writer as well as a reviewer of books.
- Although it is not known if she’s been married before, it is known that she is Michael C. Hall’s third wife.
- Making a living from what she likes to do, she is someone who likes to spend her time with books.
- As she got married at City Hall with approximately zero fuss Morgan Macgregor is not that much of a girly girl or a wedding dreamer.