Biography / Wiki
Not every person wishes to study his or her religion or pursue a career in it. But Nouman Ali Khan broke the myth and started a new trend. He was born on 4th May 1978 in Berlin, Germany. He is a lecturer and motivational speaker who is extremely popular not only in the USA but also around the world.
His speech always speaks about the teachings and morals of the Islamic religion. It’s not easy to tread the path of religious scholarships. His life experiences, self-determination, and knowledge helped to achieve his motive in life.
Height / Weight / Age
|Date Of Birth
|4 May 1978
|In Centimeters – 180 cm
In Feet and Inches – 5’11”
|In Kilograms – 75 kg
In Pounds – 165 lbs
Education / Family
His father was a Pakistani diplomat working in Berlin. His family belonged to Pakistan, who moved to Saudi Arabia then followed to Germany and last was stationed in the USA. He was fortunate enough to experience the culture of different countries.
His exposure to multiculturalism widened his opinion and knowledge. He didn’t reveal much about his parents and siblings. He said that when he moved to the USA, he completely got disconnected from religion. One of his friends in college helped him to rekindle his religious zeal in him.
He started learning the basics of Islam from scratch. He started with the daily prayers known as Salat. During his college days, he joined a religious society where religious thoughts and practices were consolidated.
Nouman Ali Khan
|Islamic speaker and founder of Bayyinah School of Arabic and Quranic Studies
|Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
|Name Not Known
|Name Not Known
Career / Fashion And Style
His determination and courage give him the strength to touch the topics which others tend to avoid. He also spoke about topics like drugs, pre-marital sex, etc, which is considered taboo in the Muslim community.
Instead of just saying anything, molds his speech which could be relatable, and has a sense of humor. His contemporary language in his speech can easily be understood and impart knowledge. He is very successful in making connections between religious teachings and everyday experiences.
He established Bayyanah Institute in 2005. He had two purposes to set up the organization, first to teach the Arabic language which can help people to learn the Quran and the other to reconnect Muslims towards Quran by removing the language barrier.
He has received a lot of criticism which raised a question in the minds of followers of Nouman. His motivational speech videos are also available on YouTube.
Girlfriends, Affairs, Wife and More
|Son – Khalid
Daughters – Husna Khan and 2 more
Some Interesting Facts About Nouman Ali Khan
- Nouman Ali Khan is fond of Arabic studies.
- He began his Arabic studies during his elementary school years in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
- He secured a position among the top 10 scores in the national Arabic studies board examinations and was honored with a scholarship.
- At Nassau Community College, New York, he served as a professor of Arabic till 2006.
- His name is counted in the list of an expert in Modern Standard and Classic Arabic.
- He is the founder of Bayyinah School of Arabic and Quranic Studies.
- Through his institution, he has taught around 20,000 students worldwide.
- He is the author of two books, namely Divine Speech: Exploring the Quran as Literature and Revive Your Heart: Putting Life in Perspective.
- His son Khalid was diagnosed with a heart condition, which made his breathing rate twice as fast as normal breathing.
- He is considered one among the 500 most influential Muslims in the world, by The Royal Islamic Strategic Studies Centre of Jordan.
- His hobby is reading.
- The Muslim Chaplain of Loyola University, Omer M Mozaffar, accused Nouman of having illicit and inappropriate relations with his female followers.
- He denied all accusations and revealed that the allegations were thrown to tarnish his image.
- He didn’t reveal much about his family.