Biography / Wiki
Paris Jackson is the only daughter of the late Michael Jackson. Besides being the daughter of the King of Pop, she has her own identity as an actress and model. She was born Paris Michael Katherine Jackson on April 3, 1998. She lived a restricted childhood due to her high-profile background.
After her father’s death, she decided to take her own stand and build her career. She made her first public appearance at her father’s death ceremony. She appeared in documentaries and has a massive fan following on social media.
Height / Weight / Age
|Date Of Birth
|April 3, 1998
|In Centimeters – 178 cm
In Feet and Inches – 5’10”
|In Kilograms – 55 kg
In Pounds – 121 lbs
Paris’s net worth is estimated to be $100 million approximately.
Education / Family
Paris was born in Beverly Hills to Michael Jackson and Debbie Rowe. After she was born, her parents were separated and the custody of all the children was given to Michael Jackson. She was 11 years old when her father passed away and all his children came under the legal care of the grandmother, Katherine Jackson.
Because of her father’s stardom and controversies, she was homeschooled till 6th grade. She made regular public appearances and decided to become an entertainer. She has lived a difficult life due to which she has attempted suicide several times.
|Paris-Michael Katherine Jackson
|Yab Yab, Peashe
|Beverly Hills, California
|Actress, model, activist
|Beverly Hills, California
|Debbie Rowe (Nurse)
|Prince Michael Joseph Jackson
Prince Michael Jackson 2nd
Career / Fashion And Style
Though she was born famous because of her, she wanted to create her own identity. She entered the world of entertainment and created controversies for fame. She made her acting debut, by appearing in the documentary ‘Living with Michael Jackson’.
She was also featured in the TV biopic named ‘Mirror: The Michael Jackson Story’. In 2011, she starred in the children’s fantasy film ‘Lundon’s Bridge’ and The Three keys. She also participated in reality shows such as ‘The X factor’ and The Ellen DeGeneres Show.
She became a model for the campaign of Channel where she wore a white dress resembling Madonna. Though she is struggling for a star life still she was born as a star.
Boyfriends, Affairs, Husband and More
|Chester Castellaw (2015)
Michael Snoddy (2016)
Tom Kilbey (2017)
The list of Paris’s favourite things is as follows:
|Out the Blue by Lemon
Peaceful Easy Feeling by The Eagles
|Tim Burton, George Lucas, Quentin Tarantino
|Alice Cooper, Justin Bieber, Janice Joplin, Stevie Nicks
|A Thousand Splendid Suns, The Secret
|Captain Fantastic (2016)
|Van Halen, Guns ‘N’ Roses
Some Interesting Facts About Paris Jackson
- Paris doesn’t consume alcohol, but she does smoke.
- She is the only daughter of Michael Jackson.
- Along with two brothers, she stayed at the Neverland Ranch in Santa Barbara County, California which was an amusement park that was created by Michael Jackson.
- Whenever she and her brothers were exposed in public, her father used to make them wear masks.
- At her father’s memorial service, she made her first appearance where she made an emotional speech for her father.
- After Michael’s death, she attended Buckley School for proper schooling for the first time.
- She is a spiritual person who studied Buddhism for two years and started following Wicca.
- She wanted to become a Shaman who heals or witch a doctor.
- In 2017, with IMG Models she signed a modeling contract and appeared on the covers of the magazine like Vogue and Rolling Stone.
- Her brothers are her best friend.
- Out of 50 tattoos on her body, 9 tattoos are dedicated to his father.
- Late Elizabeth Taylor and Macaulay Culkin are her God Parents.
- She was named Paris because she was conceived by her mother in Paris.
- Her hobbies are hiking, tree climbing, and strolling through tall grass.
- Suicide attempt on March 16, 2019, due to which she was hospitalized.