Biography / Wiki
The first Youtuber who made it big, PewDiePie is considered a pioneer of YouTube vlogging and web-based comedy and commentaries. With millions of subscribers, he has become one of the most successful YouTube personalities in the world. On his self-titled YouTube channel, he has over 99 million subscribers.
Best known for his Let’s Play videos and vlogs, he has earned millions from his YouTube career. He is also famous for his rivalry with the Indian channel T-series. The Biggest YouTube Star on the Planet has been in and out of controversies from time to time and has also lost his TV show because of it.
Height / Weight / Age
|Date Of Birth
|October 24, 1989
|In Centimeters – 180 cm
In Feet and Inches – 5’ 11”
|In Kilograms – 70 kg
In Pounds – 154 lbs
|Dark Brown (Dyed Brown)
PewDiePie, the highest-paid person on YouTube has a net worth of $40 Million. In 2013 he had earnings of $12 million, $14 million in 2014, and $9 million in 2015. From 2016 to 2019 he earned more than $15 million each year.
For a single sponsored video, PewDiePie charges $450,000. Since 2013 PewDiePie has made more than $73 million from his YouTube Empire.
Education / Family
Felix Arvid Ulf Kjellberg was born in Gothenburg, Sweden on October 24, 1989. Lotta Kristine his mother is an award-winning Chief Information Officer and Ulf Christian Kjellberg his father is a corporate executive. He was raised with his older sister named Fanny.
Felix graduated high school from Goteborgs Hogre Samskola and was originally focused on pursuing a degree in Industrial Economics and Technology Management at the Chalmers University of Technology. He dropped out later as he was not interested in his school courses.
Felix Arvid Ulf Kjellberg
|Web Comedian and Video Producer
|Goteborgs Hogre Samskola, Sweden
|Chalmers University of Technology
|YouTube – In 2010
|Ulf Christian Kjellberg (Chief Executive)
|Lotta Kristine Johanna (Former Kappahl CIO)
Career / Fashion And Style
PewDiePie became the most subscribed YouTube channel in 2012 with 5 million subscribers because of his energetic and funny commentating on games with epic reactions.
He released his own game called PewDiePie: Legend of the Brofist in 2015 and also released his book that was called This Book Loves You. With his annual income reaching $15 million in 2016 Forbes named PewDiePie as the highest-earning YouTuber.
PewDiePie lost his YouTube Red show in 2017 after it was revealed that several of his videos contained anti-Semitic references. Indian record label T-Series overtook PewDiePie for the most-subscribed YouTube channel in 2019 but he retained the top spot for an individually operated channel by surpassing 100 million subscribers.
Felix reached his first 1 million subscribers in July 2012, two months later, he had 2 million and on August 15, 2013, PewDiePie became the most-subscribed YouTube channel in the world and has maintained his #1 position for years.
Girlfriends, Affairs, Wife and More
|Marzia Bisognin (YouTuber aka CutiePie)
|Marzia Bisognin (2019 – present)
Some Interesting Facts About PewDiePie
- Felix wanted a degree in industrial economics and technology management at Chalmers University but dropped out to pursue his new YouTube career which he started that year in 2010.
- He supported his YouTube channel by selling hot dogs and when in 2012 his YouTube channel garnered over one million subscribers his persistence paid off.
- In August of 2014, he had his first app developed by Maker Studios that allowed users to use their iPhone to watch his video feeds.
- According to the Swedish newspaper, Expressen his production company PewDie Productions AB reportedly earned $7.5 million in 2014.
- His first television series ‘Scare PewDiePie’ was released via YouTube’s ‘YouTube Red’ the subscription service in 2016.
- Marzia Bisognin, His girlfriend and business partner is a vlogger & vlogs about beauty, fashion, food, and travel. They have been together since 2011.
- To keep the integrity of how a real YouTube video should be he doesn’t hire an editor to edit his videos.
- He is also praised for his charities such as the World Wildlife Fund and St. Jude Children’s Hospital.
- His YouTube was registered PewDiePie after he lost his password to the original YouTube account “Pewdie”.
- He has his own video game which was released on September 24, 2015, for iOS & Android. It is called PewDiePie: Legend of the BroFist.