Biography / Wiki
Raine Michaels is an American model and actress who, as time passes, is growing in popularity. Raine Michaels is well-known for her appearance in the sci-fi movie ‘The Last Sharknado: It’s About Time.’ The rock star’s daughter, Bret Michaels, and actress Kristi Gibson started to make a name for herself at a very young age by following in the footsteps of her parent.
Raine is also an aspiring model, much like her mother, who was a model and was signed by an agency in 2016 when she was just 16 years old. She has loving parents who inspire her to take the appropriate steps she needs to make sure she gets the most out of her life.
She has a growing following on social media where she shares photographs of modeling herself and even with animals, showing her passion for wildlife conservation. In 2019, she became a finalist in the Swimsuit Model competition for Sports Illustrated, which has always been her dream since she was a little girl.
Height / Weight / Age
Born on 23rd May 2000 Raine Michaels is currently 23 years old. Michaels is quite tall and her height measures 5 feet 9 inches while her weight is 60 kg approximately.
Raine has kept herself in stunning shape with a body figure measurement of 34-27-35 and wears number 5 in the shoe size. Michaels has hazel-colored eyes and the color of her hair is brown.
After starting her career as a model at a very young age Raine Michaels soon become one of the most popular swimsuit models and has modeled for various brands as well. Raine has also worked as an actress and has earned quite a lot of wealth from her modeling and acting career. The total net worth estimated for Raine Michaels is $250,000 as of now.
Education / Family
Raine Michaels was born and raised in Los Angeles. The daughter of Bret Michaels and Kristi Gibson, she grew up with her sister. It is not known if Raine attended any college after graduation from her local high school.
|Birth Place||LA, California, United States|
|Date Of Birth||20th May 2000|
|Height||In Centimetres – 175 cm
In Feet and Inches – 5′ 9″
|Weight||In Kilograms – 60 Kg
In Pounds – 132 lbs
|Profession||Veterinarian Assistant, Actress, Model|
|Home Town||LA, California, United States|
|Fathers Name||Bret Michaels (Singer)|
|Mothers Name||Kristi Gibson (Actress)
|Sister||Jorja Bleu Michaels (Younger)|
Career / Fashion And Style
Raine Michaels had a long-standing dream of being a model. She registered for the Sports Illustrated gig she won after her graduation and is among the six finalists for the 2019 SI Swimsuit model search competition as of January 30, 2019.
Being among the finalists implies that for the year’s edition of the popular magazine issue, Raine had one in six opportunities to be on the spread. In addition to her role as a model, she also appears in several films. She acted in “The Apprentice” in 2004 and “The Last Sharknado: It’s About Time” in 2018, in 2002 she first appeared in the movie “The Making of Bret Michaels.”
She recently posed for Sports Illustrated in Miami swim week 2018 in a swimsuit. She has been a guest star on a variety of popular TV shows, including “The Apprentice” in 2010 and “E! True Hollywood Story” in 2009. She also works at an animal hospital part-time as a veterinary assistant.
Boyfriends, Affairs, Husband, and More
She is a married woman and her husband is the MLB star, Justin Verlander.
|Boyfriends||Justin Verlander (MLB Star)|
Here we provide you the list of Raine Michaels’ favorite things.
|Favorite Actors||Not Known|
|Favorite Actress||Not Known|
|Favorite Holiday Destinations||Switzerland|
|Favorite Food||Italian Dishes|
|Favorite Things To Do||Shopping, and Traveling|
Some Interesting Facts About Raine Michaels
- As an infant, she was diagnosed with borderline diabetes.
- As a veterinary assistant, Raine loves animals and plans for working as an intern. She also shares animal images on her Instagram profile.
- Raine Michaels is very similar to her sister, Jorja Bleu, who appeared in 2010 in their dad’s short-lived reality series.
- Raine Michaels’ role model is Kate Upton.
- When she was 16 years old, Michaels was signed to an agency.
- Her parents, Bret and Kristi, spent up to 18 years in an on-and-off relationship. In 2012, they formally divorced but continued to express love for their children together.
- Kristi Gibson, Raine’s mom, was also a model when she was younger. She looks up to her parents, and she just hopes to be like her mother. Raine’s mother is an actress as well and has played roles in a variety of movies and TV shows.
- Raine Michaels had to do really hard work in order to take her photoshoot for Sports Illustrated. In Nashville, where the rooms are heated, she entered a boxing gym, helping her lose a lot of body fat and get in shape just in time.
- The boxing and yoga training helped her get prepared for a shoot she was doing with a quite professional photographer, Yu Tsai.
- She likes to do yoga and has been at it since she was 16.