Biography / Wiki
Rani DuBois is a New York, United States, American actress who played Willona’s new role in the ‘Good Times’ show and was among the TV industry’s most famous cameo actors. On 18 February 2020, her beloved mother, Ja’Net DuBois, and celebrity songwriter, singer & actress died.
The cause of Ms. DuBois’s death is natural. Furthermore, there are no reports from her children on her passing. During her last days, she stayed in her Glendale, California house.
Height / Weight / Age
Born in the year 1976 Rani DuBois will be 46 years old. Rani appears to be tall and her height measures 5 feet 6 inches while her weight is 59 kg approximately.
DuBois appears to be in a good shape and has kept herself fit. Rani’s body figure measurements are 34-27-35 and she wears number 6 in the shoe size. Her beautiful looks are complemented by her brown colored hair and her gorgeous eyes of black color.
Even though she is more popular because of her mother’s celebrity status, Rani DuBois has made sure that she makes a name for herself in the industry and has appeared in several programs as well. Even though she could not get major roles, DuBois became a fan favorite for her guest appearances as well.
After distancing from the entertainment industry Rani has kept her life private and has not shared many details about her professional endeavors. The total net worth estimated for Rani DuBois is $500 thousand US dollars as of now.
Education / Family
Rani DuBois was born and raised in New York, United States. The daughter of Sajit Gupta, her father, and her mother late actress, singer, and songwriter Ja’Net DuBois she grew up with her brothers and her sister. DuBois attended high school in New York and later went to a private college but has not shared the details of it.
|Birth Place||New York, United States|
|Date Of Birth||1976|
|Height||In Centimetres – 168 cm
In Feet and Inches – 5′ 6″
|Weight||In Kilograms – 59 Kg
In Pounds – 130 lbs
|Zodiac sign||Not Known|
|School||High School, New York|
|Home Town||New York, United States|
|Fathers Name||Sajit Gupta|
|Mothers Name||Late Ja’Net DuBois (Songwriter, Actress & Singer)|
|Brothers||Burghardt Dubois, Raj Kristo Gupta (Died)|
Career / Fashion And Style
Starting in 1976, Rani was an extra on numerous “Good Times” episodes, but it was on “What’s Happening” that Rani got the chance to prove her talent as an actress, she had important parts as a student, cheerleader, and date from 1976 to 1979, but she’s best remembered from “Shirley’s Date” episode as Maxine who threw a cup of punch in Dwayne’s face for avoiding a date with her.
If anything, Rani is one of the most admired extras in the history of TV, and her contributions to the iconic TV shows “Good Times” and “What’s Happening” are enjoyed and appreciated because she had the opportunity to make her presence known with her magnetic aura, doll-like appearance, and charm that exuded on TV even in minor bits and as an extra without lines.
Boyfriends, Affairs, Husbands, and More
The popular actress, Rani has not revealed any details about her dating life as well but it is known that she is not yet married.
Here we provide you the list of Rani DuBois’s favorite things.
|Favorite Actors||Not Known|
|Favorite Actress||Not Known|
|Favorite Colour||Green & Black|
|Favorite Holiday Destinations||Germany|
|Favorite Food||Pasta & Cake|
|Favorite Things To Do||Reading Books|
Some Interesting Facts About Rani DuBois
- For her survival, Rani took over other backstage positions in the show industry.
- For The Jefferson sitcom(1975-1985), Ja’Net wrote and voiced the song “Movin ‘on Up”.
- In the four episodes of What’s Happening!! In the 1970s program, she appeared as well.
- Rani was also cast in the ‘Good Times’ series with her mom.
- In the Other Women’s Children film, she was honored with the Best Supporting Actress title (CableAce Award).
- From 1962-2016, Ja’Net was involved in her show business career.
- She has created some of the best TV shows ever, including The Steve Harvey Show, Clueless, The Wayans Bros, Touched By An Angel, Moesha, and As Told By Ginger.
- In Shirley’s date episode of the show, Rani was best remembered for her appearance.
- Her appearance in the TV series had a positive effect on the rating of the show.
- In the past, Rani’s dad and mom were separated.
- Her brother, Raj Kristo Gupta, died of cancer at the age of 36.
- In Acting and Theatre, Rani completed her Bachelor’s degree.