Biography / Wiki
Rebecca McBrain is the ex-girlfriend of fast & furious fame late Paul Walker’s is a former school teacher. In 1998, Rebecca and Paul first met each other in California and started dating. Paul Walker was famous for his role in The Fast and the Furious as Brian O’Conner.
Height / Weight / Age
|Date Of Birth
|In Centimeters – 165 cm
In Feet and Inches – 5’5”
|In Kilograms – 55 kg
In Pounds – 121 lbs
Rebecca McBrain worked as a teacher and accumulated a decent amount of $500,000. Her income was $60,000 as a teacher.
Education / Family
Rebecca was born with the real name Rebecca Soteros in 1974 in The United States. She is the only daughter of Mark Soteros and Julie Ann Soteros. She attended Village Christian School for elementary education. She had a pretty decent childhood. The romantic indulgence between Paul and Rebecca started in 1998.
|Former school teacher
|Village Christian School
|Julie Ann Soteros
Career / Fashion And Style
Rebecca is associated with many celebrity artists in the Hollywood industry. Before dating Paul, she was a school teacher in Hawaii. After getting pregnant, she left teaching. After the demise of Paul, she went back to Hawaii and continued with her teaching profession.
Boyfriends, Affairs, Husband and More
Although the couple never married they had a daughter named Meadow Rain Walker who was born on November 4th, 1998. When Paul was just 25, Rebecca proposed him for marriage which was refused because he was not mature enough to get married. After their daughter was born, the couple got separated and Rebecca moved to Hawaii to live with her mother.
|Daughter – Meadow Rain Walker
Here is the list of Rebecca’s favourite things.
|Tom Cruise, Paul Walker
|Favourite Holiday Destination
|Hawaii & Miami
|Black and white
Some Interesting Facts About Rebecca McBrain
- After Paul Walker died, Rebecca moved to California to look after her daughter.
- Paul Walker believed that Rebecca is unfit to raise their daughter; hence, Meadow’s custody was given to his mother Cheryl Walker.
- Rebecca had to complete her full rehabilitation program for alcohol to earn custody of her daughter.
- She did not marry after the death of Paul Walker; currently, she is helping her daughter in running charities through Paul’s name.
- Her hobby is only reading.
- In 2013, Paul Walker died due to a brutal car accident in Santa Clarita, California.
- After the demise of Paul Walker, all of his net worth went to his daughter.