Biography / Wiki
American rapper, songwriter, actor, and record producer who has released seven mixtapes, 11 collaborative mixtapes, one studio album and three singles Rich the Kid, born as Dimitri Leslie Roger, is most popular for his album ‘The World Is Yours’ released in 2018.
Currently signed to Interscope Records he started his own record label ‘Rich Forever Music’ in March 2016. As a teenager, he began performing under the name “Black Boy the Kid” and was interested in pursuing a career in music from a young age. He has been under controversy many times and has been shot, looted, and robbed multiple times as well.
Height / Weight / Age
Born on July 13, 1992. He appears to be tall and slim and has a toned body figure. Rich also has multiple tattoos most notable on his chest and on his right hand.
His height measures 5 feet 10 inches and his weight is 67 kg approximately. Known for his unique look and stylish appearance he has black colored eyes and brown and black hair.
|Date Of Birth
|July 13, 1992
|In Centimetres – 178 cm
In Feet and Inches – 5′ 10″
|In Kilograms – 67 Kg
In Pounds – 147.5 lbs
|Brown and black
Starting as a struggling rapper, Rich the Kid has made his way to the top and has released many singles building his own brand as well.
He has established himself as a songwriter and most half his wealth through it. Rich also owns his own record label. The total net worth estimated for Rich the Kid is $2 million US dollars.
Education / Family
A native of New York, Dimitri Roger was born and raised in Queens, New York, United States of America. When it comes to his personal life, he has not shared much information and the details about his parents or siblings are not known.
Dimitri has studied at Elmont Memorial Junior-Senior High School in New York but any other information about his education is not known.
|Rich the Kid
|Queens, New York, U.S.
|Elmont Memorial Junior-Senior High School in New York
|Queens, New York, U.S.
|Name Not Known
|Name Not Known
Career / Fashion And Style
His first solo mixtape titled ‘Been about the Benjamins’ was released in 2013 and with Migos, he released a collaborative mixtape series called ‘Streets on Lock’ volume 1 and 2 later that year. ‘Rich than Famous’ and ‘Feels Good 2 Be Rich’ are two solo mixtapes released by him in 2014.
A collaborative mixtape with Migos ‘Still on Lock’ was released in the year 2015. Rich Forever Music his own record label founded in March 2016 released a 15-track compilation featuring many artists.
He released ‘The Rich Forever Way’ mixtape in March 2017 and appeared as a featured artist on the song “Bankroll” later that year. The first-ever female artiste Airionna Lynch was signed by Rich the Kid to his record label in July 2018.
Girlfriends, Affairs, Wife and More
Talking about his dating life Rich the Kid has been in a relationship many times and was also married to Lady Luscious but decided to part ways, later on, they have two children together.
Tori Hughes(Tori Brixx),
Antonette Willis (Lady Luscious),
|Lady Luscious (Divorced)
|Two children with Lady Luscious (Name Not Known)
Here we provide you the list of Rich the Kid’s favorite things.
|Favorite Childhood Musician
|Kanye West and 50 Cent
|Favorite Guilty TV Pleasure
|Sour Patch Kids
|Favorite Holiday Destinations
|Favorite Style Icon
|Favorite Fashion Brand
Some Interesting Facts About Rich The Kid
- He announced that with Interscope Records, he had signed a record deal in June 2017.
- Rich announced the launch of ‘Rich Forever Music’, his own record label in March 2016.
- Famous Dex was the first music artist he signed to the record label.
- Rich the Kid used to rap under the stage name ‘Black Boy The Kid’ when he started his rap career.
- He felt Interscope understood his work and vision better even though he was heavily courted by Columbia, RCA, and Epic Records.
- After the divorce of his parents, he started living with his mother in Atlanta at the age of 13.
- By releasing his debut solo mixtape, ‘Been about the Benjamins’, he started his mainstream career in the year 2013.
- He would have loved to become a professional skateboarder if his career in the music industry hadn’t worked out.
- He signed a business deal with 300 Entertainment in June 2016 which made 300 Entertainment, a parent company of Rich Forever Music.
- ‘richforevermusic.com’ is the official website of Rich the Kid.