Biography / Wiki
Like father like son. The phrase is nothing but the truth for Steve Irwin’s son Robert Irwin. Looking after the family zoo post-Steve’s death, Robert brings an abundance of energy with his love of nature. He also enjoys wildlife photography, feeding crocodiles, and learning about the world around him.
He hosts a program on his family’s zoo’s internal TV network called Robert’s Real Life Adventures and stars on the Animal Planet series Crikey! It’s the Irwins. Apart from being a TV star, Social media star, photographer, and zookeeper, Robert is also an author and has published his own book.
Height / Weight / Age
|Date Of Birth||December 01st, 2003|
|Height||In Centimeters – 169 cm
In Feet and Inches – 5’5”
|Weight||In Kilograms – 68 Kg
In Pounds – 149 lbs
|Body Measurements||Not Known|
|Shoe Size||8 (US)|
Robert started to look after the family zoo with his mother and sister, after his father’s death. His overall wealth comes from earnings through the family zoo, his appearance as a television star, his book publication as well as photography. Roberts’s current net worth at the very young age of 16 is estimated to be $3 million dollars.
Education / Family
Robert Clarence Irwin is the son of world-famous Crocodile Hunter Steve Irwin, his father, and Terri Raines-Irwin, his mother and the grandson of the naturalist and animal conservationist Robert “Bob” Irwin.
Born in Buderim, Queensland, Australia, Robert grew up with his sister Bindi Irwin. Robert and his sister Bindi were homeschooled at Australia Zoo. Robert currently looking after the family zoo has not revealed any plans for his further education.
Robert Clarence Irwin
|Birth Place||Buderim, Australia|
|Profession||Television Personality, Photographer, and Social Media Star|
|Sexual Orientation||Not Known|
|Home Town||Buderim, Australia|
|Fathers Name||Stephen Robert Irwin
|Mothers Name||Terri Raines-Irwin
|Sister||Bindi Sue Irwin
Career / Fashion And Style
Robert is mostly known for his TV appearances, starting in 2009, he had a cameo appearance in Free Willy: Escape from Pirate’s Cove. He later appeared alongside his mother and sister in a TV series titled Steve Irwin’s Wildlife Warriors in 2012.
Robert Irwin co-hosted a TV series named Wild but True on Discovery Kids Channel in 2014 and 2015. In a British wildlife series Ten Deadliest Snakes, he appeared as a guest in 2015. Irwin made his late-night television debut on 16 February 2017 after he appeared on The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon.
Robert Irwin has appeared on the show more than ten times as of now. Robert, the leading contributor to the Australia Zoo Crikey magazine, has embarked upon many expeditions related to photography around the world. His responsibility as a member and ambassador of Scouts Australia is to encourage Australia’s young people to be involved with wilderness and conservation.
Girlfriends, Affairs, Wife and More
Here we provide you the list of Robert Irwin’s favourite things.
|Favourite Holiday Destination||Paris|
|Favourite Actor||Chris Hemsworth|
|Favourite things to do||Reading, Travelling and Listening to music|
|Favourite Actress||Emma Watson|
|Favourite Food||Italian Cuisine|
Some Interesting Facts About Robert Irwin
- While working on the production of the documentary series Ocean’s Deadliest, his father passed away after being attacked by a stingray when Robert was just 3 years old.
- While feeding chicken carcass to 3.8-metres saltwater crocodile during a live show his father Steve Irwin was seen carrying him on his arm when he was just a month old, which prompted widespread criticism of his father’s actions.
- With his co-authors on the project Lachlan Creag and Jack Wells, Robert released his collection of books called Dinosaur Hunter in 2013.
- In 2016, Robert finished as a runner-up in the junior category of the Australian Geographic Nature Photographer of the Year competition and earned plaudits for his work as a photographer.
- He was made the organization’s ambassador in April 2017 for Scouts Australia, Australia’s largest scouting organization.
- Robert takes his name after Bob Irwin and Clarence Raines, his grandparents.
- His and his father’s controversial crocodile feeding incident led to Queensland Government changing the crocodile-handling laws.
- For his work in the TV series, Steve Irwin’s Wildlife Warriors he won a nomination for Most Popular New Male Talent in 2013.
- He has formalized his family zoo’s association with the organization Scouts Australia.
- Having 1.4+ million followers, Robert is also extremely popular for his photography on Instagram.